• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What is Everyones Actual Rank and Form Of Martial arts?

Please tell me what rank you are currently at, how long you have been doing it, why you like it, and what type of Martial Art it is that you are studying! Woo Hoo, please no dumb posts, lets get right to the point. :kaioken:

Do unto others, as they done to you.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an ungraded freestyle martial artist - although i have 7th Gup in HapKiDo and am a white belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I'm mainly a kickboxer.

Liam, i was looking for the post of Zendokai but i can't find it. Apparently all the arts like zendokai, zengoshu, and zenchi are Australian combat arts based on traditional karate but mixed with kickboxing. I found a zengoshu place that i'm gonna start training at soon, as well as the BJJ i do at the moment. I thought zendokai was proper karate from japan or something, i didn't realised it was Ausy.

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

let me tell you why this is a silly post ...anyone can come on here and claim to be anything...whose gonna know???hey im a tenth dan master(everybody bow to me in unison) behold my power and my wisdom i am great..i dont see you bowing!!! :uhoh:

Javier l Rosario

bayshore new york

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your ass"

[ This Message was edited by: taezee on 2001-10-13 10:19 ]

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

I just started a new eclectic style that my intructor put together.. a very interesting program which combines striking and grappling techniques who have been already tested on real situation.

I also did karate, Taekwondo and Judo.

thanks. :smile:

Technically anyone can say anything Taezee. I can be a 78 year old man for all you know. But, you have to give people the benefit of the doubt, just like I believe your name is Javier.

Be nice. :smile:

angus..sorry i mistakenly thought you started this tread :eek:..my bad

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"