• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Martial Arts Movies: Jackie Chan Vs. the other guys

Speaking of Bloodsport, what ever happened to Bolo Yeung, the perfect bad guy. For a big man he is incredibly quick and precise, by no means as flashy as some of the others, but just as effective, if not more. That dude is scary, he could slap my momma and I'd be like ".....stop playing Bolo, you play to much....okay okay calm down.."

Also Ernie Reyes should have been the star of many more action films, than he has been, he has incredible talent and is highly underrated.

So recognize or be hospitalized

Cuz literally on a scale from one to ten I'm 25.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ernie Jr. has made other movies-although he is famous for the "Side Kicks" series.

Red Sonja

TMNT 1 & 2

Surf Ninjas

A very talented martial artist and a genuine person to boot. Martial arts is a way of life to him and he may not be looking for the star status such as Jackie Chan and Cuck Norris, etc. He seems content to do his own thing.

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

Jet Li is very good... almost all chinese/japanese guys are very good it's in their blood... but making good movies and good scenes is different... they need more than technique... they need to know how to act and some of them like Van Damme or Steven Seagal....need to learn more. Jet Li is good... :)

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water...