• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey sano, why dont u step in the ring with jackie chan

u'll see his flexibility. well not really.

i doubt he would put much of an effort in if he had to fight u.

how can i tell?, because anybody who's ever been in martial arts in a reasonable amount of time can usually tell when someones good

(and if u cant tell that he could probably beat u, or me for that matter, in a real fight, then u got somethin u need to work on, dont u?)

and one more thing, those enemy's of his that are always better than him but he miraculosly wins its a movie, it was made for entertainment,

and the hero comin back to beat the bad guys especially if they're better than him is enteraining

now, with that said, you need to get to work on a letter apologizing to jackie, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand a small song/singing telegram.

now go to ur room and think about what u've done

Cody

white belt in everything

Ok... I understand that Sano is a really big fan of Ernie's. And I remember seeing him in "Side Kicks"... I think that he could be a really good martial art artist but at the same time someone that has made a hip hop cd called Asia's Last Dragon!!!! :brow: Please!!!! What we wants in his life? To be a martial art artist or he only want's fame?

He had a special role in Rush Hour 2 (Zing) I think that he learned something... but.... I don't know maybe he only wants to be a hip hop singer!!! :D

By the way... Jackie Chan doesn't use stunts. Maybe now he can use for some scenes but with 50 years and a life breaking his head, arms and legs!!!

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water...

i would love to fight jackie but you know him "i want no trouble". thats all he says but when he is saying that i would punch him dead in the mouth.

lol :lol:

yea that would be a good idea, but i wouldnt want to fight jackie.not really because he's a good martial artist but he's actually a good person (so i think). and wehter he realizes it or not has helped get rid of that martial artist image that we have. the one where everybody thinks ALL martial artist are troubleseekers. he brought comedy into it and that made it look less violent and actually he kinda showed the world that we're jus abunch of regular humans, with feelings and emotions,.... that just happen to have super powers :P

Cody

white belt in everything

i liked "gorgeous". nobody was evil, there was no "good vs evil". they wore padding so they wouldn't hurt each other too much, and they were very sporting and gracious in defeat/victory. nice change of pace.

one ring to rule them all.

For me... Jackie's movies are the best. The fight scenes are the best, even better than the Matrix (despite the Fx)... because they are like street fight... the bad guys aren't waiting in line to fight with Jackie... they all fight at the same time!!!!

You don't see Van Damme or Chow Yun Fat fighting with six guys at the same time. And in Van Damme and other movies you only see high kicks.... high kicks... punch....high kicks....punch! With Jackie that doesn't happen... you see everything!

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water...