• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ok, I always tell long stories that no one cares about so here goes: I recently bought a game you may have heard of. It's called "Shogun: Total War" and it's set in the ancient periods of Japan, :karate: the age most famous for Ninjas and Samurais. As I was playing it I noticed that you could buy a building called a Ninja house or something. But what it said was that Ninjas were raised from birth in the art of Ju Jitsu. Now I knew they were raised from birth, well, I had heard that before but I hadn't heard about the Ju Jitsu stuff. So I came to think, how good is Ju Jitsu? I mean, it must be quite good if they were made to lean it from birth. And whats Ju Jitsu like? It always sounded intresting to me...

So hey! I thought I would ask about Ju Jitsu here! What's it about? Self Defence? Awareness? You know, them kind of questions.

Cheers :karate:

Everybodies Going Kung Fu Fighting! Yah Hoocha! LMAO

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

JuJitsu was really what the Samurai trained in, not the Ninja. The "ninjitsu" the ninja's trained in was similar, though. Basically, Jujitsu involves strikes, joint locks, evasion, throws, ground work, pressure points, and all kinds of other fun stuff.

No I have a question for you, is Total War any good? Is it like a Age of Empires clone?

Oh yeah, Sorry, Ninjitsu. Oopsie.

WrestlingKarateChamp17: I just wanted to know what it's like. It sounds interesting.

And Total War is really nothing like Age of Empires. It's hard to explain. There are two main things, a map of japan. You make armies and build places in different sections, then you decide wether you want to attack the others. When you do you get loads of little units of like 60 people each, then you move whole units at a time and it's all done strategically like real life. Medieval Total Wars pretty much the same.

Everybodies Going Kung Fu Fighting! Yah Hoocha! LMAO