• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and how do you make a big field?

the size of the field depends on the amount of coils and the amount of power you pump in.

both equate to having a big physical object.

Big compared to the pellet of anti-matter yes. Big overall? Not necessarily.

and what is your example of teleportation?

let me know the details and i'll let you know mine.

It's basically the same as what you referred to before about the EPR pairs.. but you can do that to as many particles as you see fit, thus allowing you to teleport as large or as small an object as you like.

yes, i'm sure you make them things at home...

it isn't hard to rig up a capacitor and a reed switch to make a super charged cattle-prod. i've fused a screwdriver to my television once doing something i shouldn't...

That's the easy part, though I use a different system that allows a constant output rather than a pulsed discharge. Now explain how one goes about electrocuting a target from a hundred feet away? How easy is it now?

as for a cannon. well, a cannon is nothing more than a tube. you talk about near relativistic velocities... right. that's b u l l s h i t and everyone knows it. how do you know they go that fast? and where do you test this thing? how do you power it?

A cannon is far more than a tube. Not only do you require a bolt mechanism, but in case you don't use a catridge system it's a bit more complicated. Obviously a cartridge system would have difficulty generating that high of a velocity due to it's nature.

How do I make a projectile go so fast? Long barrel + lightweight projectile + extreme chamber pressure. Aluminum plates have been penetrated by a jet of water fired from a capacitor discharge gun. Railguns were around before the year 1920. Apparently you are quite pessimistic about modern weapons technology.

How do I power it? The wall outlet. I'm surprised you would even ask when energy is so readily availible in the developed world.

and guided missles? do you realise how ridiculous you are beginning to sound?

They aren't that hard to build, but I guess you've never tried?

so, what job do you have that allows you to do all these amazing things?

I'm a microbiological engineer. It pays more than enough for me to do my experiments.

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

(chasing them typos)

no, i just find your claims to be a bit unbelievable.

microbiology engineer, trains in his own martial arts system, makes weapons in his kitchen, threatens people with lighters at petrol stations...

anyway,

the thing was, i asked about how you tested your weapons and i don't think i got a reply. i think you know where i'm going with this...

as for the epr pair-teleportation thing. if you really do know that experiment, then you will know that it only works with ONE photon. this isn't speculation. this is fact.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

the thing was, i asked about how you tested your weapons and i don't think i got a reply. i think you know where i'm going with this...

Generally speaking, the higher powered ones I test outside. If it's going to make a lot of noise or otherwise draw undue attention I take it out to my friend's farm. Some lower powered stuff I just test in the garage.

as for the epr pair-teleportation thing. if you really do know that experiment, then you will know that it only works with ONE photon. this isn't speculation. this is fact.

Actually, it was done with a constant stream of photons from a laser.

that isn't how epr pair teleportation works.

to use epr pairings, you need to measure each photon. you can't measure each individual photon in a laser.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

that isn't how epr pair teleportation works.

to use epr pairings, you need to measure each photon. you can't measure each individual photon in a laser.

A) Pray tell, WTF not?

B) It has been done, more than once, so I'd question the authenticity of your statement.

1) to measure the state of a particle you need to measure it's normal state and it's quantum state. however you cannot measure it's quantum state without destroying some of the information about it's state (i.e measuring it changes it)

2)what the classic experiment does is make your photon (the one you want to teleport) interact with your epr photon. you measure the interaction and send this information toyour target. the target would then receive a combination of spooky quantum information and classical information. you then recreate your original photon by replicating the interaction.

what this means is that you do not actually know what your original phton was like.

so please tell me, how do you measure your constant stream of photons and then send accurate information?

so, what are the details of your teleportation? if it has been done that many times then you shouldn't be short on examples.

1) to measure the state of a particle you need to measure it's normal state and it's quantum state. however you cannot measure it's quantum state without destroying some of the information about it's state (i.e measuring it changes it)

2)what the classic experiment does is make your photon (the one you want to teleport) interact with your epr photon. you measure the interaction and send this information toyour target. the target would then receive a combination of spooky quantum information and classical information. you then recreate your original photon by replicating the interaction.

what this means is that you do not actually know what your original phton was like.

so please tell me, how do you measure your constant stream of photons and then send accurate information?

so, what are the details of your teleportation? if it has been done that many times then you shouldn't be short on examples.

This does explain why you can't do it to every photon. I am aware of how it works. I don't have examples because it's old news and I'm not an archive of experiments that were done years ago. Like I care what the names of the people who did it were, just so I can relate it to people like you who choose to believe it's impossible?

Further, I've never personally teleported anything. I think EPR pair teleportation is stupid and pointless. It's neat, yes, but it's applications for conquering other civilizations are minimal.

so you are now saying that you don't have any evidence to back up your claim?

i am not an archice either but i do like to know what i am talking about.

unlike you. who just makes things up.

I don't need to point to others to say that something is true. If I was to go to all the trouble of tracking down some of the people who have done it you'd just call on them to prove it. After all, if you don't believe me, why would you believe someone else, probrably someone even less qualified to speak on the matter.

If you refuse to believe, that's your choice. I believe there was a gentleman who once believed that DOS had no market value.