• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What to do about mean teachers in HS

I'm not an arrogant young punk who starts stuff with teacher. I go to Church every sunday and I'm an honor role student. Its just that in elementary school I had to go to Catholic School and the teachers were very very mean. I was too young to do anything about them. My best friend Tyrone developed a heart condition in the 4th grade. Our teacher would taunt him and call him names. A good friend of mine name Kristen in middle school started to get anorexia and she was deadly skinny. We overheard teachers say "Look there goes that little anorex girl". I also have had teachers that were like uncles. They were so nice and they were like good friends. Yes they were tough but they weren't mean. Now that I'm older I'm not gonna deal with teachers like the two I have mentioned. I'm not a little kid whos gonna sit back and watch my friends being treated like that.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you see you teacher in bars and clubs? how old are you again?

listen, i don't know what your teachers are like but i'm sure that they have more improtant things in their lives other than rowdy kids who don't appreciate what they are trying to teach you guys.

yes i agree, some people are just *.

you say he is mean but how is he mean? let us know, give better examples.

and hitting him isn't going to do anything except get you chucked out. one thing i have learnt is that outside you can do nothing. if you want to change things you have to be inside and you have to play by their rules to the letter. if he is really not a good teacher then complain. if everyone knows he is bad then everybody complain. i don't know what it is like in the states but schools here in britain cannot ignore that many letters from students.

if all you can think about is beating the guy up then i think that says a lot about you...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• 2 weeks later...
then I figure he is mad at the world cause he has a small winky. Do your work, keep yor head down, and get over it. Thats what I do anyway. If they single you out, ask you some * question like "Were you doing work in your sleep?", "How did you fail that?", give them some * answer.

Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do

....Oh yeah, and unofficially...

KENJUTSU

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die." ~ Sima Yi

HEAVE, i have to go into mature and responsible mode now....

look, this is semester is gonna show you for what you really are,

1) you can take it because you're too scared to do anything and you are WEAK

2) you start asking people about it and find as many supporters as you possibly can ( students, teachers, parents) and complain to the principal and you're a LEADER

3) you take it all semester but not because you're weak but because you're PATIENT enough and WISE enough to not do anything irresponsible and maybe you just dont have the desire or skills to be the leader

4) you get aggraveted and hit him and you're EXPELLED, but most of all you're JUST ANOTHER PUNK KID WHO ISNT STRONG ENOUGH TO BE A LEADER AND ISNT SMART ENOUGH TO BE PATIENT AND WISE

your choice

Cody

white belt in everything

..but most HS kids probably think you're a right * anyway.

:lol:

Adolescents are at a stage in their life where being popular often dictates their actions and beliefs. Looking silly or being different are undesirable for most teenagers.

This is just a normal part of growing up. When you grow up, trying to be cool loses its appeal, and you start thinking for yourself.

Teachers don't care about what the kids think - why would they? Its not important.

Put it this way, do high school kids go out of their way to impress primary school kids? Do they care what the little kids think of them, or are there more important things in life?

Keep Smiling!

I wonder if it would be possible to bond together a whole bunch of kids to put there differences aside for the good of the class to write a letter or something like that......How would I go upon that?

for the good of the class
"

Would be quite difficult - but not an impossible challenge. As well as physical, emotional and intellectual growth, teenagers are also at an intermediate phase of moral development. For anyone at a "pre-conventional" level, the good of the class has no value.

But - its worth a shot! We shouldn't give up hope because of a difficult path..

:D

Keep Smiling!

I wonder if it would be possible to bond together a whole bunch of kids to put there differences aside for the good of the class to write a letter or something like that......How would I go upon that?

You could do that, but what difference would it make? Like in the example provided above about high school vs. elementary school kids, the administration really won't give a rat's * that the students don't like the teacher. Unless he attacks or molests a student they don't really give a crap.

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

even then, depending on where you are it's sketchy. my band teacher, for instance, has a fairly large history of throwing stands and chairs at students. they forced him to goto anger management classes and said he was fired if it happened again (btw, anger management just has him smile whenever he's angry, and it's VERY creepy :o ), but that was after two music stand projectiles and a chair :dodgy:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai