• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What to do about mean teachers in HS

I sugest paying a female freind to get a little to friendly with him, then hide in a closet and take pictures so you can blackmail his *.

Contrary to popular belief, I think most high school teachers aren't interested in 15 year old girls.

Having said that, I wouldn't recommend fighting your teacher for any reason. If you do, it's almost a sure bet you will be expelled, and although people will think that it's cool for like, a week, you'll have to repeat the entire semester, maybe even the entire year of school.

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may not be a popular point of view but here goes.

By the time a person is a high school senior they should be on the verge of entering the adult world. And as such should be capable of respecting authority and a reasonable amount of manners.

What if you get a job and your boss is strict? Bosses want employees that show up on time, follow the rules, do good work and have a good attitude. It sounds like it is time to practice those skills.

And it is not acceptable behaviour in the workplace to cry, (even for girls), if reprimanded by the boss for being late. Seniors should be learning this if they haven't allready.

please thats nothing grades k-4 i attend catholic school. now they have the harsh teachers one time the teacher hit me so hard with a wooden ruler it broke over my head.

falcon kick!!!

Hi all,

I don't think we should criticise someone, until we've walked a mile in their shoes, so to speak.

There are always exceptions but..

Generally, teachers say what they say and do what they do for one of three reasons.

1. They care for the student and honestly believe they are doing what's best for them.

2. They are sick and tired of being treated poorly from immature teenagers and lose their cool for a minute.

3. They are under pressure from the Principal or Deputy and are following orders.

Keep smiling, and show a little respect for a group of people who's rights are diminishing and responsibilities are growing..

Keep Smiling!

Warp Spider is right on the money as usual, listen to his advice and you can't go wrong (i'm not being sarcastic either).

Wrestlingkaratechamp17; I can't believe you're even contemplating using physical violence against a teacher. I mean grow up man. I am a fairly violent person myself, but I mean...assaulting a teacher who is there to help you? Don't be a fool. And don't hold a grudge against this teacher for no reason...respect him and he'll respect you. It's just highschool man.

The worst teacher I ever had was a right little Hitler. At the time I had him I would've loved nothing more than to have gouged his eyes out with a fork, but now that I've left him in my past, I realise he probably did me a lot of good.

Yes, if I'd staying in his class another millisecond, I would probably have killed myself, but grudgingly I have to admit he made me into a better person.

As Sai said, a senior student should not be surprised to get shouted at for turning up late. A teacher who does that is correctly disciplining bad behaviour.

Smile. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

Being a HS teaching myself its like this. If the kids are nice Im nice. If the kids are jerks Im a jerk. Go to class set down and listen. If you don't like what she or he is teaching then just set their and draw or whatever but the less troulbe you make the eaiser things will be.

I understand what you mean. No offense but most HS kids probably think you're a right * anyway. Sorry to ruin it for you... :wink:

Also, I see what you're saying there but there are some teachers who a bred from the devil himself. :brow: Theres one at my school, (I won't say his name. I'm scared he'll find out. :evil: :cry: ) but he has NO HEART what so ever. When I had just started, we went into the computer rooms and someone couldn't access their school account and they told him *Hiiissss!*. So he went up to the kid, and said short and quickly- impatiently: "Whats your name?" The kid said his name, but only his first name... "YOUR FULL NAME!" The teacher shouted...

The moral of this story is he's a right * and that not all teachers have hearts.

Also, I tell you're not an English teachers, so many mistakes in that paragraph alone... :brow:

And the kid with the anger problems: Hows it going? Just look away. Try that. 8)

Everybodies Going Kung Fu Fighting! Yah Hoocha! LMAO

guys, lets look at it all in another light.

at your martial arts club, what happens if you are late? what happens if you do not listen? what happens if you are insulting? what happens if you keep getting things wrong? what happens if you only turn up once a month?

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

We all have had the bad teacher but when a teacher is Really really mean would you deal with him in a bar? Or at a club? If he was being mean like he is everyday and he started talking stuff about you at a bar you wouldn't hit him? The point is clear......and * is and * no matter what country,color,race,porfession or whatever.