• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What to do about mean teachers in HS

Ok I'm starting my last year in HS and this girl tells me that one of the teachers whos class I have been asigned is really really mean. What should I do if he is really really mean? Besides hitting him with a math book or something. I'm serious I can't stand bullies. If he resorts some girl to tears or something like I have been told then I'll hurt him. I heard he made this girl cry because she was late. And she could barely speak english. I have a feeling this year is gonna be a war with him. What should I do if my 7th period class becomes boot camp? In a school were 25% of the kids skip everyday. And we have close to 6 thousand kids in our High school.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a HS teaching myself its like this. If the kids are nice Im nice. If the kids are jerks Im a jerk. Go to class set down and listen. If you don't like what she or he is teaching then just set their and draw or whatever but the less troulbe you make the eaiser things will be.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

There was a teacher at my high school who people said was mean and crazy. They didn't know what they were talking about, I think the man was very enlightened. At any rate, many people interpreted him as mean because he would kick people out of the class if he decided that they weren't serious about advanced mathematics. He'd usually also tell them that they would be more suited to taking consumer math instead. Although this was just honest advice, some people found it quite insulting.

I say if you're such a dumb bitch that you break down and cry because someone belittles you, then you should stop breathing. The world doesn't need people like that. That's my opinion anyway.

Also, as I've said before, adversity builds character and makes you a stronger person. If boot camp was all about hugging puppies and you got treated as equals and all that hippy nonsense, I wouldn't want to go into battle under your flag.

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

Look at it as an opportunity to stand up to the teacher and champion all the girls he seems to pick on. I've found that most "bullies" are like sharks, if they smell blood they go into feeding frenzy mode (Girl who can't speak English). But if you have to stand up to him, as long as you'rerespectful and strong willed he'll see that and back off a little, the girls will love it I promise.

So recognize or be hospitalized

Cuz literally on a scale from one to ten I'm 25.

wrestlingkaratechamp17:

Please don't hit your teacher. You'll get in serious trouble. If I hit everyone

who annoyed me there would be blackeyes everywhere.

Try not to go in expecting to hate him. I agree with the first part of Warp

Spider's post. I had similar experiences--everyone would say so-and-so

was horrible, but when I was taught by them, I often liked the teacher in

question. I've noticed very direct teachers are disliked, which I always

preferred. I like to know where I stand. Maybe this man's methods won't

be to your liking--but it doesn't mean you can't learn from him. He may be

disliked simply because he can't be cajoled into favouritism or wheedled

into allowing extra time for homework. Find out for yourself.

Maybe the girl who cried was frequently late. Maybe she had been warned

repeatedly. Perhaps she deserved a dressing down. We all have to abide

by rules and learning there are consequences for breaking them is no bad

thing. However, for all I know this girl was experiencing some kind of life

crisis and the ticking off pushed her over the edge. The important thing

is you can't tell by listening to rumour.

We can't always avoid people we don't like. We have to get along with all

sorts of people. Try it.

By the way, are all high schools in urban America as big as yours? Six

thousand sounds enormous! How do you have assemblies?

Good luck in school.

Regards,

Bart the Lover

p.s. I tried to write a 'colourful' word for 'dressing down' but it was

censored. Boo, hiss.

I sugest paying a female freind to get a little to friendly with him, then hide in a closet and take pictures so you can blackmail his *.

probably not the best idea, but would be a good idea would be to take it for about a week (even if he is mean) after that ask him to back off (only dont actually say back off, be polite and respectful when u say it) and if that doesnt work tell him to back off (u can say back off this time) if that doesnt work tell him to **** off, if that doesnt work kick his *

that way everybody in that classroom can say that u took all u could from him

Cody

white belt in everything