• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ban on Non MA Political and Religious Discussions

I personally think there should be a forum for Political discussions. Arguments can and do break out all over this site. So what?, you can give it rules just like anything else. You can edit out profanity. I personally resent you locking my Bin Laden thread especially on Sept.11, we can be adults and discuss things that go on in the world, are we gonna stick our heads in the sand?

So recognize or be hospitalized

Cuz literally on a scale from one to ten I'm 25.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Black Dragon,

But, you see... that is always the retort when the guidelines are enforced. "We're adults, we can discuss this." No, you can't.

Very few people are able to maintain the respectful tone and nature that this site demands when discussing these types of subjects. This is historically proven as we have given them every chance. Being an "adult" doesn't mean that you know how. Under such a theory, an adult should be able to follow guidelines/instructions. You didn't.

While I understand that there are several people who disagree my decision, it is not going to be reversed. Because of this, there is nothing to discuss and I am going to close this thread.

Thank you.