sano

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he never said he would WIN, persay. who knows, maybe he's implying that his opponents will stub their toe on his gear bag? :-? :P

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

I agree...I think that sano is a little 15 year old who is trying to sound better than he is...he probably doesnt even know what full contact is...

If I was a moderator I would close this POST because stuff could get ugly! :)

sk0t

"I shall not be judged by what style I know, but how I apply that style againsts yours..."

Ok, so you come on here asking for help and then you tell a person who is trying to help you that you want to show them what pain is. After you ask what techniques you should use in a full contact tournement. You sound very unprepared and i doubt you will have much chance if you don't know what techniques to use in a tournement you signed up for.

you know what we probaly met face to face before. i think i know your name. i hope i do fight you so i can show you what pain is.

Seems a bit hostile. But still, open hostility kicks butt.

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

Interesting developments.

Moderaters please don't feel you need to close this thread responding to forum insults is really not my style. Perhaps some useful content can still be salvaged.

Sano- If you think my post implied some sort of threat or disrespect to you. I am sorry. Perhaps saying you should be ready for leg kicks implies that I think you are not. That is not what I meant. I just meant that many of the first-time competitors at these tournaments are unprepared for them. I have no way of knowing if that includes you or not.

Anyway, best of luck at the tournament whichever one it might be.

Rock Paper Scissor

Punch Knee Kick

^ME^ ^MY DOJO^

no its not my first time and it's not you it is the other jerks like cross and battousai 16 who do not have a life who bothers me. also i know that battousai 16 is my arch rival. i will get him someday muh hu ha ha ha.

falcon kick!!!

:lol: hey, best of luck to you at the tournament, btw. but you'll have to battle an army of high quality childrens cartoons before you can defeat me :lol:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

see you know what if you look at the other thread you will see that the ninja turtles have no chance they have superpowers ninja turtles do not. good luck yeah right.

falcon kick!!!