• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Help!!!!!!

sano

what should i do full contact tourney coming up what should i use??? i'm very good at punches but after a while i tire out but than i can kick at an average level technique wise, but i can kick a whole lot more than i can punch. so what techniques, combos, or moves should i use. no throws are allowed.

falcon kick!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for reason unknow i can not tell but it's in the u.s and in two months. it was for this month but they push it up to a another date. but it is somewhat well known.

falcon kick!!!

Why would you not tell tournament info?

I was just wondering because your profile says Shidokan Karate which I also do, and there are some tournaments like this coming up that I may be in or have training psrtners in.

For example there is both an Oyama tournament and a Yoshikai tourney in Alabama coming up this fall and there is a Shidokan Tourney in Chicago in september.

Rock Paper Scissor

Punch Knee Kick

^ME^ ^MY DOJO^

Well Sano your responses are very strange I have no idea why you would fear being Identified?

Anyway onto the question: If you end up fighting me be prepared for leg kicks. In these tourneys most fighters are not ready for good kicks to the leg. Protect yourself and don't forget to block! As far as offensive technique goes in these tournaments you have to look for your opponents opening then exploit it without mercy. If you limit yourself to a planned technique or one combination you are going to lose.

If it's the Yoshakai tourney I'll see you there. Oyama maybe Shidokan maybe. I live and train in Atlanta.

Rock Paper Scissor

Punch Knee Kick

^ME^ ^MY DOJO^