• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

nine section chain whip question...

anyone here use this super fun weapon? i'm noticing an interesting problem... as I move the whip faster and it gains a lot of momentum, I find the whip handle starting to get a little slippery in my hand.

As fun as it would be to send a chain whip across the room at uncontrolled high speeds, how can I minimize this risk? I'm guessing a little more practice and confidence will help, but I'm hoping there's a tip or two that will help.

Thanks

I'm no longer posting here. Adios.

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Try useing some rosine as a weapons hand poweder it works good.

It really works with hight speed training. U know what thay put on the bowe of a fidle ! I'm not sure but it might be the same thing free hand rock climers use on there hands to. Use fine powederd rosine of coures.

"You punch like a pig and kick like a dog"

if your not super obsessed with how the weapon works then id suggest two things that i do. to fix it cheap, get medical tape (its a rough cloth tape) and wrap your grip with it. this will increase the friction so it wont slide.

if you want to spend a bit more money, and make it look a bit better then buy tennis grip, you can get all sorts of nice colors, and it works wonders.

Cry in the Dojo, Laugh on the Battlefield.