• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm crazy

Tote

I agree with Sasori_Te. Do what you like to do. It doesn't sound like you like training so hard. You are probably the kind of person who doesn't want to let anyone down. Your instructors handed you more and more responsibilities, and heightend their expectations of you. You were compelled to accomidate because you didn't want to let them down.

Take it from me, live your own life. I love karate, but I don't live for it. It sounds to me like you are living to do martial arts.

I suggest you get a girlfriend. With all that working out you will probably have no problem doing that. She will take up all of your time then you'll work out more to get away then she'll dump you then you'll do it all over. It's great :D !

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you do with the rest of your time? Martial arts isn't taking up your entire day on any given day. Why are you taking so many different martial arts all at once? It seems to me that you know what you've been doing and you know what you need to do to fix it. Do it. If your body were used to it you wouldn't be tired.

I go to school on the time not defined on there and I luckly I dont have to work on the week ends because I have a full schoolorship. I am only taking 3 martial arts and the reason I am taking them is because at this point in time they are free for me.

Only 3? Come on, get serious about your training ! :D

Just kidding, I agree with some of the above posts, esp. relax and do what you enjoy, don't feel so driven. I thought I was crazy (being a gym owner/personal trainer) with my 2 hr a day workouts! Also getting a couple of girlfriends would certainly change your focus a bit :o

Also getting a couple of girlfriends would certainly change your focus a bit :o

You guys have me figured out already. Damn. I'm a complete loser who hasnt had a girl friend since high school. Latly though I havent been around the fairer sex much exsept for the ones in my classes.

You guys have me figured out already. Damn. I'm a complete loser who hasnt had a girl friend since high school. Latly though I havent been around the fairer sex much exsept for the ones in my classes.

We only figured ya out because we been there! :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Tote--- I was just wondering what your heart rate beats-per-minute is at rest with all of that working out. Will you tell me?

The patch or crest worn by Isshinryu karateka often raises admiration and curiosity. The patch is based on a day dream Tatsuo Shimabuku had in the fifties while he was creating his karate style. This dream was the missing piece in the puzzle called Isshinryu. The patch is often incorrectly called Mizu Gami, which means 'water goddess'. Originally the Isshinryu emblem was called 'Isshinryu No Megami', which means 'Goddess of Isshinryu'. The goddess is the Goddess of Isshinryu karate and not the goddess of water.