• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm crazy

Tote

Heres my martial art schedule-

Monday-8am 3 mile run with wind sprints and Streching, 4-5:30pm shito ryu class, 6-7pm teach a beginers class, 7:30-10pm kyokushin class/Bjj class(same school different class and teacher)

Tuesday- 8am-9:45 Lift wieghts and streching, 10am-11am Teach a Muay Thai class for begginers, 11-12pm sparing, 7:30-10pm kyokushin class/Bjj class.

Wensday- 8am 3 mile run with wind sprints and Streching, 4-5:30pm shito ryu class, 6-7pm teach a beginers class, 7:30-10pm kyokushin class/Bjj class(same school different class and teacher)

Thursday- 8am-9:45 Lift wieghts and streching, 10am-11am karate pratice, 11-12pm sparing, 7:30-10pm kyokushin class/Bjj class.

Friday- 8am 3 mile run with wind sprints and Streching, 4-5:30pm shito ryu class, 6-7pm teach a beginers class, 7:30-10pm kyokushin class/Bjj class

Saturday- 8-10am Lift wieghts and streching, 12-2:30pm Judo class, at night a little heavy bag work

Sunday- off

I'm burning out big time, but I dont want to quit or tone down because my body has become used to it, I'm just always tired. I just have no time and nothing that even resembles a social life. Any ideas please help.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do somethign about all the cardio. WAY to much cardio in there. Most of those Martial Arts give you a good cardio work out as it is. Maybe take out or cut down the 3 mile runs.

What do you do with the rest of your time? Martial arts isn't taking up your entire day on any given day. Why are you taking so many different martial arts all at once? It seems to me that you know what you've been doing and you know what you need to do to fix it. Do it. If your body were used to it you wouldn't be tired.

A block is a strike is a lock is a throw.

good sounds like the next bruce lee or something. i'm going to be on a something like that except i am going to create my own moves you know like the one inch punch.

falcon kick!!!

Why spend so much time practicing all those different arts. Become a master at one. Or if you insist on cross training try two, but dont think your impressing anybody by giving us your "weekly" routine :roll: Edited by Black Dragon

So recognize or be hospitalized

Cuz literally on a scale from one to ten I'm 25.

How do you pay your bills? I would love to just work-out all day and not work! Maybe you get paid to teach those classes?

The patch or crest worn by Isshinryu karateka often raises admiration and curiosity. The patch is based on a day dream Tatsuo Shimabuku had in the fifties while he was creating his karate style. This dream was the missing piece in the puzzle called Isshinryu. The patch is often incorrectly called Mizu Gami, which means 'water goddess'. Originally the Isshinryu emblem was called 'Isshinryu No Megami', which means 'Goddess of Isshinryu'. The goddess is the Goddess of Isshinryu karate and not the goddess of water.