• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How do you handle Stare Downs??

I get stared at (hmm maybe I should be concerned?!) heh

if it's by a woman, then I smile back.

If it's by a man I ignore them. Can't pick a fight with people for looking.

there's plenty of fools/rude scum in the world.

Fly the flag of peace and smile :)

700 hours of official training. Injury finished me dammit!

1st Kyu Wado Ryu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the replies, these last couple of months i've just been biting my toungue and trying to ignore it. I give off the evil staredown back but there so focused on trying tomake eye contact with her that they don't see me. If they do it from a great distance away i'll walk in front of her and grab my nuts and smile and they definately look away after that. :P This has been working pretty much all the time now, it actually makes my wife laugh and makes the other pervert feel stupid. I think if someone was stupid enough to say something out loud it would definately be a fight.

https://www.kimsookarate.com

Krav-Maga, Tai Chi Chu an, Karate, Aikido, Hapkido, Taekwon Do, Judo

Hey, if you find something that works, stick with it I guess...

Personally, I ignore them, as does my wife.

Some disrespect needs to be dealt with, but I don't think this type is worth the trouble. Its not like you'll actually make them "see the light" or anything. Its just what some guys do.

As somebody else also said, I try not to take my wife to places where a lot of gangsta wannabes hang out. After all, I will never be able to control others around me, so I feel its my responsibility to take that into consideration when deciding what types of places we should go.

Isn't jealousy one of those seven deadlies?

• 2 weeks later...

You either need to get your supermodel out of the 4-inch stillettos and fishnets, or put a bag on quazimoto's face... whichever is appropriate to your wife... I'd also avoid taking your wife around a lot of punks and gangsta-wannabe... besides, you might get a non-wannabe that busts a cap in yo * and takes her for his own (if Cindy Crawford... If quazimoto, he would take her for the circuis).

omg i laughed so hard at your response :lol: