• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I defended my self with grasshopper kung fu on thursday

I defended my self with grasshopper kung fu on thursday and I got my * kicked, these two bullies at school were messing with me trying to taking my book, andthan i said go do eachother, and they were really tall and kicked my face really hard, so than i started using grasshopper kung fu, on the ground leaping, they were laughing so hard and * and than one just drop kicked my face when i tried to do a leapiong double kick, that * hurt so bad

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I defended my self with grasshopper kung fu on thursday and I got my * kicked, these two bullies at school were messing with me trying to taking my book, andthan i said go do eachother, and they were really tall and kicked my face really hard, so than i started using grasshopper kung fu, on the ground leaping, they were laughing so hard and * and than one just drop kicked my face when i tried to do a leapiong double kick, that * hurt so bad

I think you should re-think your methods of attack. First of all, i suggest you stick to punches to the chin and jawline, and low kicks to the legs. How long have you been training, and how old are you?

I'm new here, but I've read your previous thread, "Grasshopper kung fu?", and the concensus among the other members here seemed to be that its not a legitimate school. Why would you attempt to use such an illogical technique? Aimlessly hopping around on the ground and then a leaping double kick? Come on.

I've tried to do a search for "Chi li xiang", and I got nothing. I think that one of two things have happened here. Senario one: You were seriously scammed by a big time fraud, a whole bunch of people familiar with the martial arts told you it was a scam, and you got hurt when you tried to use the techniques anyway. Senario two: You made up this grasshopper story to get a cheap laugh. Sorry, but both of these senarios are pretty sad.

2 on 1? I think you should have tried the 9mm Kung Fu.

Lol, that's going a little over the top. But really, you were outnumbered and they were bigger than you, and you chose to use fake fu? In a situation like this, it’s unlikely you (or almost anybody really) would get through it unharmed. You should have just run off. You might have been a bit embarrassed, but not as embarrassed as you were using some bizarre martial arts style and getting kicked in the face.

Take this as a learning experience and go find a decent martial arts school. This time do more research into the background of the art and the school.

and why would being half asian make you have an accent?

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."