• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ever had to use your MA in a real sreet fight

DokterVet, why didnt you beat the crap outa him during the sexual harassment part? if he is as bad as you say he is, you could get people on your side to lie and say like "he pinched and twisted my girl's chest and punched me in the stomach, even ask--" and name some of your friends to back you up.

i get so mad by people even saying things, i kick their * and get people to lie for me. it's sad, but true. i dont go looking for trouble tho.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BLH28, 2 questions if I may. Were you enraged, and possibly went too far there; and where did you learn Jeet Kune Do?

You may have read my posts on this topic, and I'm no angel when refering to my past. I definately got enraged and went too far a couple of times. I'm just saying that rage is dangerous, and I've learned fom my mistakes. What if you had actually killed him. Do you think the judge would care if he threw the first punch?

Jeet Kune Do is perhaps the most controversial martial art being taught and practiced in the world today. One of the major problems the style faces is that there are few people qualified to teach it. You need a legitamate individual to truly train properly and call it JKD. What are his training methods? Who has he trained with? Is he certified in the JKD Society? Is his certificate authentic? Most of the instuctors teaching the original JKD can trace their lineage to either Ted Wong, Taky Kimura, Jerry Poteet, or James Yimm Lee. The three recognized most for teaching Lee's CONCEPTS are Dan Inosanto, Larry Hartsell, and Richard Bustillo. Where did you train, and who under; may I ask?

The patch or crest worn by Isshinryu karateka often raises admiration and curiosity. The patch is based on a day dream Tatsuo Shimabuku had in the fifties while he was creating his karate style. This dream was the missing piece in the puzzle called Isshinryu. The patch is often incorrectly called Mizu Gami, which means 'water goddess'. Originally the Isshinryu emblem was called 'Isshinryu No Megami', which means 'Goddess of Isshinryu'. The goddess is the Goddess of Isshinryu karate and not the goddess of water.

I hate how a school system would reccomend someone acting in self-defense for expulsion. They are getting rediculous.

I understand. My old high school has a strict no fight policy. If someone were to attack you, you had two options:

1. Run away, or

2. Stand there and take your beating

Self defense was not a viable defense of your actions. You could get suspended or even expelled for fighting back; I kid you not.

What if you had actually killed him. Do you think the judge would care if he threw the first punch?

Dahahah, that would have kicked butt! BLH28 1, bad guys nothin'!

:-?

Have YOU ever been in front of a judge on violence charges? Something tells me you have. Do tell......

The patch or crest worn by Isshinryu karateka often raises admiration and curiosity. The patch is based on a day dream Tatsuo Shimabuku had in the fifties while he was creating his karate style. This dream was the missing piece in the puzzle called Isshinryu. The patch is often incorrectly called Mizu Gami, which means 'water goddess'. Originally the Isshinryu emblem was called 'Isshinryu No Megami', which means 'Goddess of Isshinryu'. The goddess is the Goddess of Isshinryu karate and not the goddess of water.

What if you had actually killed him. Do you think the judge would care if he threw the first punch?

Dahahah, that would have kicked butt! BLH28 1, bad guys nothin'!

:-?

Have YOU ever been in front of a judge on violence charges? Something tells me you have. Do tell......

Never on anything violence related. Those judges are all a bunch of crooks if you ask me! Kangaroo court is what it is!

I have been told though (by a lawyer) that you stand a better chance of winning a murder case than you do an assault case, because there's noone to dispute your story. (though the stakes are certainately higher)

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

You may have heard the saying before: "Dead men tell no tales."

If the guys still alive, it's really your word against his. And since he's the one badly beaten up, it would appear that you might have gone a bit too far. If he's not alive, it's your word against the state's suspicion that you may have been involved. Unless there's people who saw it and are going to testify against you, what evidence is there that you were even involved?

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

BLH28, 2 questions if I may. Were you enraged, and possibly went too far there; and where did you learn Jeet Kune Do?

Of coarse I was enragred. The kid's been harassing me for 3 years and I have never had enough courage to stand up for myself. I've always been telling the teachers on him, and they dont do ANYTHING but give him a 2 minute lecture. I knew I wasnt gonna take any more of his B/S so I showed him how angry I was.

I take Jeet Kune Do from Octavio Quintero, who is certified by Jerry Poteet. He's an awesome teacher and is very intelligent in JKD.

DokterVet, why didnt you beat the crap outa him during the sexual harassment part? if he is as bad as you say he is, you could get people on your side to lie and say like "he pinched and twisted my girl's chest and punched me in the stomach, even ask--" and name some of your friends to back you up.

i get so mad by people even saying things, i kick their * and get people to lie for me. it's sad, but true. i dont go looking for trouble tho.

I wouldn't have beaten him up, I'm just not that violent. I would have, at most, grabbed him by the collar and told him never to LOOK at my girlfriend ever again.

But before I could do even that, he told the office that I threatened to kill him. So they even got the police involved, and called a whole bunch of people down to talk (except me), and we were told to leave eachother alone.

Anyways, back to the topic of the thread,

people have generally steered clear of me, so I've never had to use my training. I've probably had 3 opportunities, but I dealt with them without violence.

22 years old

Shootwrestling

Formerly Wado-Kai Karate