• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ever had to use your MA in a real sreet fight

That is the most gangster story I have ever heard alan. You hide for three days! That makes you a G my friend. You hunted him down like Snake from Medal Gear Solid then you beat him up and then you turned into GTA Vice City and hide!

I never said I was PROUD of it, I was merely answering the question posed by this thread. BTW, what is a "G" and a "GTA"? Anyway, I was 19 years old. That was 15 years ago! I have changed A LOT since then. I also said that when she did it again, I had learned my lesson; and walked away. I am now married to someone else whom I love, and I have 2 boys (6 and 3) that are my pride and joy.

A "G" - A gangster. Also known as a dog or a homie.

"GTA" - Some people use this term to refer to the Greater Toronto Area, but "GTA Vice City" refers to a video game in which you are a criminal/mobster-type guy and you do a bunch of crimes and junk to gain money. I've heard it's actually pretty fun.

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have lucky ran from major fights. i dont see the point in standing there when someone has a knife and you can get away... besides, i live in a rough area and everyone has knives or guns, so i carry a blade or two myself.

one time i was walking to the bus station after a night drinking, and a huge group of young men, probaby about 8 of them between 19 and 25 shouted something to me about being a "Goth freak, get your hair cut you puff" or words to that effect. i genuinly found it funny how shallow someone can be. (altho i was dressed in creme-ish colour trouers and a black shirt at the time O_O)

hearing me and two friends laugh, a couple of guys ran down and started talking big. my friends started to run, but i wasnt overly fit at teh time and the guy looked pretty quick so i turned around and did the entire reasoning thing.

he pulled a haymaker out of no-where, which i ducked and ran to the other side of the road. thinking about it i could have got run over, but it was one of those "move now" kind of thoughts. he pulled out a knife and started chasing after me. after dodgy and diving a few of the punches, he catches me clean in the jaw and i think "ok... he wont use that knife" and give him 4 jabs followed by a nice right hook. he stumbled around and threw the knife at me...

... no idea what i was thinking here - but before i knew it i'd ran right past my mates screaming "a ****ing knife! he threw a ****ing knife from 6 feet away!" and made it 3 miles to the bus station with my mates tagging along behind. :lol:

if there wasnt a load of other guys still nearby, i would have probably taken him on, but knowing if i deck him theres a load more fresh ones waiting.. naaaah.

lesson number one: never reason with someone you dont know ;)

"GTA" - Some people use this term to refer to the Greater Toronto Area, but "GTA Vice City" refers to a video game in which you are a criminal/mobster-type guy and you do a bunch of crimes and junk to gain money. I've heard it's actually pretty fun.

GTA actually refers to Grand Theft Auto. the name of the first game

Cody

white belt in everything

yea, grand theft auto vice city

its the fourth game in the series

grand theft auto

grand theft auto 2

grand theft auto 3

grand thetf auot vice city

Cody

white belt in everything

actually, there was another one in there, that took place in 60's britain. forget what it was called. but the point has been made :)

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Ben wrote:

i live in a rough area and everyone has knives or guns, so i carry a blade or two myself.

Please tell me this isn't true.

What if you are stopped by the police? If they search you, you will be

charged with carrying an offensive weapon. You may be sent to a Young

Offenders Institute, where you will be faced with dangerous people every

day of the week.

If you get into a fight, and you produce your knife, it may be taken off you

and used against you. You may die. Or say you use the knife on them

(and what's the point of having a knife if you are not willing to use it) and

they die. That's murder. The court might not care that 'he started it'. They

will see: a young man who carries a knife. A young man who gets into

fights. And a young man who is willing to kill during a confrontation. If you

are convicted of murder, that's an automatic life sentence.

The problem with your thinking (I live in a rough area, I should arm

myself) is that it just feeds the violence. Other young people are thinking

the same thing. They aren't necessarily muggers or out-and-out thugs.

They are just like you. So you are all walking around armed to the teeth

to protect yourself from one another. It's madness.

Don't participate in establishing, or perpetuating, a burgeoning weapons

culture. Once it takes root, it is extremely difficult to shift.

I'm very glad your confrontation ended with you in one piece. But I think

the lesson is: be fit enough to run away. And don't escalate a potentially

dodgy situation by laughing? At least, not when outnumbered eight to

three.

Take care of yourself.

Regards,

Bart the Lover

p.s. I realise you were joking about 'the lesson'.

I don't think it would be very practical to walk around unarmed when everyone else was armed. A better approach might be to familiarize yourself with the concealed-carry and self-defense laws in your jurisdiction, and then arm yourself accordingly. Maybe you can get away with a sword cane but not a switchblade, for example, or a knife but not a gun, or whatever. And of course always be on the lookout for things around you that can be used as weapons in an emergency.