• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

This weeks movie ratings

funny, eh? i recomended mystery science theater 3,000: the movie last week, lets see what i can find now... i'll suggest true lies

"the guy is a $#@! used car salesman; this just keeps getting better and better! oh, i'm sorry harry, this must be killing you... but you gotta admit, if this was happening to someone else and not you you'd be laughing your @#! off right now!"

:lol:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen True Lies from beginning to end, but what I have seen of it was very good. Very enjoyable movie :)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

How can you not like lotr movies? They have a great storyline, great acting, awesome, well made fight scenes, good music, whats there not to like, the movie is a beautiful piece of art with tons of depth to it. Hating lotr is like hating everything good in the world, like freedom or beautiful summer days or and nachoes with cheese on top.

Kns doug........please ban battosai for hating lotr.

Edited by King of Fighters

"................Knsdoug, please ban battousia16 for hating lotr."

:lol: :lol: :lol: i told you

but note: i never ever ever ever ever ever said i hated the lord of the rings. i said they were over rated, as in i read the 3 books once in middle school, saw the movies when they came out, found the fellowship dvd in a used book store and picked it up, and that was the end of it. i didn't make chainmail, i didn't craft a hobbit sword, i didn't forge the ring, i didn't learn the elvin language... i'm not the average fan :P and no, i never was one for fantasy. vonnegut and orwell were far better authors than tolkien anyway. and i didn't care much for the movie soundtrack, johan demeij's interpretation from the books was way way better. if you haven't heard it and you call yourself a LOTR fan, you should pick it up. but to each his own :)

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai