• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

This weeks movie ratings

Ok sorry about last Friday,we lost power here in Brooklyn.

this weeks movie if you are going to the theater-Freddy Vs. jason!,this is not a corney movie. Its actually pretty good.

If you are gonna rent then you should try Fight Club.

This weeks movie never to waste money on...........Men in black 1 and 2,Horrible horrible movies

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, me and my buddy are gonna go into jason vs freddy to riff it. i'm getting pretty excited, it looks worse with every preview i see. but to each his own. and who knows, i might find it ground breaking and amazing. speaking of such, i just saw vanilla sky last night. super super good movie, i loved it :)

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

:lol: I like Men in Black 1!! The second one wasn't very good, though.

I highly recommend "Out Cold".... I just saw it Wednesday morning and laughed my head off. I'm not sure what it's rated but it definitely isn't G...

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

on the other end, i absolutely hated out cold. i thought it was stupid. of course, i'm not really one for snow boarding, so that might be it. but wow, was that movie really bad... ah well, to each his own, right?

i wouldn't say vanilla sky was confusing as much as interesting. like you're confused throughout the movie, but you know it will all be layed out for you at the end, so it's ok, ya know?

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Yeah I thought the story in Equilibrium was pretty stupid...which is probably why the movie didn't get any recognition.

The action scenes are pretty cool, though, and the coolest part: all of the stunts are real (or so I heard). There's no wimpy wires or computer enhancement, other than stuff like slow-mo effects.

The story got more interesting towards the end, but I can't be sure since I think I dozed off somewhere around the middle. :)

Battousai: Out Cold is supposed to be a stupid movie, that's why it's so funny. :lol:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

"The story got more interesting towards the end, but I can't be sure since I think I dozed off somewhere around the middle. "

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Battousai: Out Cold is supposed to be a stupid movie, that's why it's so funny. "

nope, i don't accept that. i mean, at least most stupid movies have concept of SOME KIND. maybe it was the people i was watching it with... ah, who knows, again, to each his own. not my kind of movie. i dunno, even "dude, where's my car" gave me at least 1 cheap laugh, though...