• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

True Story, Not mine though

Black Dragon

first up, if he was in elaborate yoga positions OR he was wearing high quality undergarments, which he should do anyway because, i mean, hey, why wouldn't you, there shouldn't have been seepage by that point. unless there was a lot (blech, i'm groaning while i'm typing this :lol: ) in which case he was in trouble from the beginning. andd you can't say "MEN". i personally would have just gone to the bathroom in the first place, or better yet, not gotten completely drunk the night before. besides, perhaps men are percieved as bumbling idiots because of all of the pressure and expectations put on to us from various females...?

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

it wouldnt have been that bad if he hadnt been so drunk the night before, and if that stupid girl in the store wouldnt have done everything wrong.

btw i consider throwing my clothes out of the window of a train as very stupid. poor guy though. :( :cry:

u know, with my luck, i'd be the one walking beside the tracks and the train would come by and a " filled" pair of pants and boxers would fly out and hit me

Cody

white belt in everything

LMAO! That's what I thought was going to happen in the story :lol: OOOH. I would laugh at that story but I know something like that is going to happen to me in the future. I always have bad luck.

Everybodies Going Kung Fu Fighting! Yah Hoocha! LMAO

u know, with my luck, i'd be the one walking beside the tracks and the train would come by and a " filled" pair of pants and boxers would fly out and hit me

You have the same kind of luck I do.

• 2 weeks later...