• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A girl problem :-/

If she's h0t, with a body like Jlo I say... Kick it to her ... i mean who wouldn't want a girl like her...

If your a 15 yr old shy kid who's scared of gurls .. Run away and go play with your dog...

If your like me.. (Im 15 too) she looks goods, and has a tendency to flurt with you... hehe she could show me her moves after i sparred w/ her :wink: :lol:

Then again .. don't get into trouble ... use protection LOL :o

Anyways... if she ugly... just leave her alone... no bad remakrs.. just don't pay attention to her.. You seem to be giving her attention maybe she's coming to you?

Well, this girl kind of sounds like an airhead, which lots of guys seem to think is a bad thing. (though I don't see why)

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys, lets stay on the topic; we don't need to know how good looking she is, we're here to help to poor guy.

You know what I was going to say was pretty much said by Lil' Monkey Girl but hey. I'm going to say my version anyway.

I think she's gotta crush with someone... :roll: It sounds like it anyway. :wink: Is she your age or younger or what? If she's your age or younger then she probably has. Normally when they're younger they tend to act like right idiots to impress you when they have no chance Lol. Oh well.

Well. I've had this kind of thing before. Complete *er always choosing you to go with and that. The only difference is that we are both male (Oh god help me! :wink: ). Anyway, he was older than me and was always mucking about trying to show off. He was a higher belt at the time and I had only been doing Karate for around a year.

What I did was always keep a straight face when he was trying to show off. I didn't smile or anything I just looked blunt. Like this: :|

To be honest I don't think it worked but he left after a while anyway. Thank god.

What you could do is when you're doing your sparring (You do (number) step-sparring? The one where your paired up and one attacks then the other blocks and counters?) is you could just hit her hard in the same spot, say in the arm, everytime, eventually, if you do this for a few lessons then she will experience pain and should leave you be. :karate:

Hope this helps.

The Kung Fu Hamster :karate:

Everybodies Going Kung Fu Fighting! Yah Hoocha! LMAO

I had the same exact problem when I was 14 and on swim team. You may not realize it but you can screw around a lot on swim team!

Anyway I asked her out which is what she wanted anyway. And at that point I was able to move any flirting out of the pool and into the dates where it belongs. I got to train harder and had a girlfriend before most of my buddies. If She is as fickle as she sounds and my girl was you'll both probably get bored after awhile and you will have gotten in a lot of good training in the mean time!

Rock Paper Scissor

Punch Knee Kick

^ME^ ^MY DOJO^

Be blunt. But try and be kinda polite just say, i don't mean to be rude but I really don't appreciate you goofing around i'm hear to learn. Do it proparly or do it with someone else.

You could also tell her that she should probarly practice with another lady because its better to work with the same sex on partner work.

I had the same exact problem when I was 14 and on swim team. You may not realize it but you can * around a lot on swim team!

You can say that again!!!!!! :brow: :brow: :brow:

The patch or crest worn by Isshinryu karateka often raises admiration and curiosity. The patch is based on a day dream Tatsuo Shimabuku had in the fifties while he was creating his karate style. This dream was the missing piece in the puzzle called Isshinryu. The patch is often incorrectly called Mizu Gami, which means 'water goddess'. Originally the Isshinryu emblem was called 'Isshinryu No Megami', which means 'Goddess of Isshinryu'. The goddess is the Goddess of Isshinryu karate and not the goddess of water.

enjoy the moment lol, she obvously isnt dedicated and will leave soon enough, then youll miss her no matter how much u wanted her to go trust me :)

people who mess about become "victims" and "targets" as they get higher up and cant take it so they quit...

Shotokan Karate - brown belt 2nd kyu

Judo - Yellow belt

Jujustu - recently started, white belt

Ah, thank you everyone for the advice. I fixed it :)

Actually, I didn't do anything, it was a friend of mine who fixed it for me. He goes to the same school as I and is in the same class and a white belt (which isn't a big difference, I'm only an advanced white). So anyway, I told him about this sucky problem and he had an ingenious idea, "dude, I'll just partner up with you everytime." And so far, it's been working. And he's as dedicated as me and I can rough him up without him throwing a fit, wooohooo! Thank God I met this guy when school started.

Y'anyway, yeah physically she's attractive.. but her sissy personality sucks. And she's not too bright either.

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill

I think I'll try and just run over to another partner before she can catch me. I don't know about talking to my instructor, I'm still pretty new and I don't want to start whining.. just yet ;) maybe if the situation still does not clear up I could resort to that.
Well take the advantage of beeing new to run to a black belt to train with,you sensei will be happy to see one is student that working so hard to move up GOOD LUCK.

I don't train for belt color I train to survive on the street