• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A girl problem :-/

She likes you, obviously. The real problem is this: when she goofs around and you goof back you're just encouraging her. She thinks it's ok to goof around (plus she thinks she's getting you to relax around her :roll: ), and she probably thinks you return her feelings.

If finding another partner first doesn't work (I know how it can be...everyone has their favorite partner that they rush off to and you end up getting stuck with her again), try this: when she starts goofing around, stand there stone-faced. You don't have to be mean or scowling, but don't give in to her girly giggles. Think about your training, man! :nod:

If she asks you why you're being "no fun", just tell her that you have her training in mind, or something like that. She'll blush and think you care, but it might actually get her to act serious...even cause her to want to improve herself!

Yes, I know I'm devious...but honestly, I can't stand those kinds of girls.

"Oopsy! *giggle* I can't seem to figure out this bear hug shoulder throw...could you show me again and again and again? Tee-hee! *bat eyelashes*"

Grrr...

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a girl in my karate class exactly like that. i just don't play along with her. when she acts stupid i just look at her really seriously and she realises that i don't find it funny.

shotokan karate nidan

jujitsu shodan

kendo shodan

ahhh, i hear that is one of the highest arts known to mankind.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

i have a slightly diferent "girl" problem

for the last 2 classes i got stuck working with this woman whos reasonably new at the class. unfortunetly, she's in her late 40's-50's and has extremely bad knees

this is a huge problem for me bacause i can't practice any techniques on her for fear of accidentally hurting her. This is extremely annoying, i dont have a problem with elderly people or people with physical disabilities doing martial arts, but im also not paying 60 bucks a month to go to class and learn nothing.

i think next time ill just get there early and pick a partner i really want to work with.

If in your journey you encounter God, God will be cut

~Hatori Hanso (sonny chiba)

Is she hot?

If so, then don't look a gift horse in the mouth. :P

If not, you could say something extremely rude so she won't want to be your partner either, like "Hot damn, you gotta license to be so ugly??"

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!