• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Superhuman Powers

Black Dragon

but i see u did not say anything about Mr. Satan (Hercule). he can jump higher than wolverine or hulk. hey the rabid wolverine can probaly beat wolverine.

falcon kick!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firstly, on the regeneration aspect it depends on what universe you take your wolverine from. in some he can be almost completely disitingrated and come back...but i think thats dumb anyways. as for hercule/kenshin which are two of my fav characters... i dont think that even kenshins techniques could cut through adamantium, and wolverine is considerably stronger then hercule. the thing about wolverine is that his regeneration makes him so strong and fast. Muscles grow by being torn and regrowing...well his grow REALLY fast hehe. ah well though, just food for thought!

Cry in the Dojo, Laugh on the Battlefield.

(dear god, i'm pathetic, i can't believe i'm about to say this) if kenshin is strong enough to create a vaccum with his sword which he did quite a few times ever sense his fight with... ah shoot, what's his name, the big stupid guy... and used to defeat shishio, not to mention the sheer power of the ultimate technique of hiten mitsurugi alone... i think it's enough to atleast stop wolverine.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

true thanks somebody on my side wait a minute you not on my side. well it must be a truce but i will break that by saying that the hiten mitsurugi pale in comparision to the Dodon Wave of Mercenary Tao or Kamehameha of Master Roshi. And before you come back like you always do Kenshin can not do S*** without his sword that is why he is more of an swordsman then a true samurai like everybody keeps calling him.

falcon kick!!!

oh god...

you cannot have anti-matter weapons...

and another thing, wolverine's adamantium skeleton is not part of his powers. as far as i know, his power is his super healing, which is kinda cool. there was another thread here somewhere that talks about him a bit more....

and while i'm at it, we're talking super powers, not super techniques... totally different kettle of cliched fish.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

oh god...

you cannot have anti-matter weapons...

Why not? Anyone with a particle accelerator can generate anti-matter. It's not as exotic as science fiction would have you believe.

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

Well, since everyone else is being a nerd, I might as well too. First off, Wolverine can heal nearly any wound, but that does not mean that he does not feel the pain of the inflicted wound; meaning he can black out from it, and has (like when the adamantium was pulled from his skeleton through his pores). Invincible, he is not. If Kenshin was able to hit him hard, numerous times, and keep his distance, he might be able to defeat Wolverine. Might. If he drops his sword, consider him smoked. As far as the DBZ characters entering the fray, they would own either Kenshin or Wolverine. Why? They can fly and have ranged energy attacks. It is hard to beat someone who can float in the air and shoot fireballs at you, if you cannot fly yourself. And Tien would destroy them all. No one realizes it, but he is the strongest of all the non-saiyan characters, except maybe Piccolo. Think I am wrong? Who shows up to beat down Cell while everyone recuperates? Who shows up and beats down Buu after Gohan gets laid out (if only the fool would have remembered his ability to go super saiyan; aargh!)? Tien does. Sure he could not beat either of these opponents, but he held up a whole lot better than Krillin did, and Yamcha was too scared to try. Tri-beam canon destroys all! Even Master Roshi admitted it was a more powerful attack than the kamehaha. Anyway, I am a nerd.

when anti-matter and normal matter meat they annihilate each other. tell me how you would contain anti-mater prior to using this weapon?

oh and do you know how big a particle accelerator is? not to mention the power station you need to run the thing in the first place. and all this is to produce a few particles of anti-matter that exist for a few millionths of a seconds.

not saying that anti matter doesn't exist. you just can't make a weapon out of it.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

thank you whynot but do not forget when yamcha and krillen died in the buu saga yamcha defeated the two guys picon had trouble with in seconds which makes yamcha pretty strong. do not forget the Wolf Fang Fist!!!

falcon kick!!!