• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Superhuman Powers

Black Dragon

ah, being immortal and transcending time is so over rated. 'sides, if you're THAT powerful and have THAT much time to come up with plans, you probably shouldn't have them all thwarted by a bunch of young... uh... i can't think of a way to finish that thought. oh wow, i'm in deep trouble, school starts in a few weeks and i can't even form coherent sentences any more :lol: and, monkeygirl, in a single issue, maybe more, i dunno, i was never a big superman fan (he had it way to easy), he had telekinesis. my cousin gave me an issue, on the cover he's lifting the car telekinetically and such. ...yeah.

anyway, i think i would just cheat and go with morphs power. turn into anyone i want and take the powers/clothes/equipment they were carrying to boot :wink: i really don't think it gets much better than that :)

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y'know, the one thing that always puzzled me is the immortal/invincible/indestructable thing.

what on earth would you do when everyone was dead?

apart from be bored out of your head...

or what if someone somehow removed your immortal head and buried it in a mountain or cememted into a bridge?

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

well, what i don't get is when people destroy the world or something. like in an old episode of batman (and by old i mean when I was younger, not actually old :lol: ), when roland dagget tried to burn down all of gotham city. why? what do they get out of it? what are you gonna do when the world exploes? how in the name of all that is decent do you profit from it!?! crazy people!

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

y'know, the one thing that always puzzled me is the immortal/invincible/indestructable thing.

what on earth would you do when everyone was dead?

apart from be bored out of your head...

or what if someone somehow removed your immortal head and buried it in a mountain or cememted into a bridge?

Well, if I were immortal I wouldn't kill everyone, I'd much rather enslave them so that they could build piles of weapons and missiles. That would make it easier to take over the next civilization.

Once you'd taken over the entire universe I guess you could start making civilizations and waiting until they are big enough, then wiping them out. Or, since you've got time, you could make a bunch of civilizations and then watching them fight. Mmmm, cosmic cock-fighting.

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

Well...yeah I never got the whole "destroy the world" thing, either. Destroy world = destroy self. No good.

I guess they're banking on the whole "if I can't enjoy life, nobody will" thing. Whatever. :lol:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.