• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Some people are very easily influenced by what they see. What they see is not always what is. What is takes time and careful observation to recognize. People with no patience rarely learn. :)

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your not careful you might get a finger or two bit off. Grab the sternoclaidomastoid muscle and use it like a handle.

The way to avoid that (mostly) is to pull immediately and keep pulling. If they can turn their head in teh direction of the pull, the pressure will move your hand and keep it out of harms way... turning their head in any other direction will not put your finger between their teeth. Obviously, this is not a problem with the nose.

But agreed, be careful.

This move is done with the other persons back to you? If so, forget what I said. I was never taught any fish hooking. Pretty mean stuff.

No offense, but a paintball gun firing a .68 caliber projectile at 300fps is very different from a handgun firing a 9mm or .45 caliber projectile at 1500 fps. Paintball guns are also handled very differently than a real gun. Simuntions are a more appropriate way of practicing with real firearms, but are definately more expensive and likely more dangerous. Neither fully simulates the variety of injuries that you can sustain from being shot, though if you are shot repeatedly it hardly matters.

Not by much. You can get handgun paint ball guns that look like the real thing, or shotguns, or other things of that nature. He isn't talking about training with a clear plastic Stingray you bought at wal-mart, he is talking about using the paintball guns used for simulations in Police training.

Those are simunitions, which is exactly what I recommended. Those aren't special 'paintball guns', they are real firearms using a special type of round called a simunition which has a paintball instead of a steel bullet and a reduced charge.

By the way, when are you going to answer my spacific questions?

I'm not psychic. You're going to have to ask them first.

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!