• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

anyone who knows anything would not argue that the better grappler has the best chance of ending up on top.

That is what you said. You said the grappler had the best chance of ending up on top. That makes it your argument. Thus, you are arguing that the better grappler has the best chance of ending up on top. Arguing something means expressing your argument, arguing WITH is diputing that same argument. The difference is very important.

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say a good traditional Jujutsu practioner in a real fight would have an advantage. There are throws and take downs without ever going down with your attacker. A grappler does have a better chance of ending on top if he knows how to strike as well. A well rounded fighter will be better off than a grappler.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

anyone who knows anything would not argue that the better grappler has the best chance of ending up on top.

That is what you said. You said the grappler had the best chance of ending up on top. That makes it your argument. Thus, you are arguing that the better grappler has the best chance of ending up on top. Arguing something means expressing your argument, arguing WITH is diputing that same argument. The difference is very important.

sure thing, keep playing word games.

Warp Spider,

I said that the better grappler will end up on top. What is so hard to understand about that?

BJJ - Black Belt under John Will (Machado)

Shootfighting - 3rd Degree Black Belt

TKD - Black Belt

I said that the better grappler will end up on top. What is so hard to understand about that?

I realize that. Do you understand the use of the verb "argue"? If you do, you said that you know nothing. If you do not, you said the exact opposite of what you meant.

Paladin - A holy beat down in the name of God!

WarpSpider, as this is an online debate and typos are possible, I believe that you are the one that needs to rethink the definition of the word 'argue'. In short, you should try harder to point out mistakes in the opponent's argument, not typing accuracy.

Hello,

I think that this thread has run its course. So, I am going to close it.

As an aside, I would like to mention that pointing out typos/commenting on another user's spelling/grammar is in most cases very tacky and not neccessary.

Thank you.