• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A matter of time now...

Kickbutt

Hey everyone,

From what I understand, it's now only a matter of time before the U.S. strikes. The Taliban has made a last ditch effort by saying that they will try Osama in Afghanistan, according to Muslim Law - of course the Bush Administration as declined their offer... I also know that when the States does strike, that there is a 100% chance of retaliation, so I'm a little freaked out at the moment and I wanted to say to you all that I hope that all of you and your families stay safe during this time and that this is a very short lived war with as few casualties as possible...Stay safe everyone!

Lori

[ This Message was edited by: Kickbutt on 2001-10-07 12:39 ]

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya i hope so to kickbutt :smile: but i watched a movie yesterday 13 days and it war like cuba and usa war but it didn`t happend thank god and i hope it doesn`t happen in real life the war!! :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

Well, it was apparently only minutes after I posted this that the first strikes were launched...my thoughts are with the troops - I wish for their safety and swift return home.

[ This Message was edited by: Kickbutt on 2001-10-07 12:22 ]

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

USA is on the offensive now......perhaps the taliban will reconsider that offer and do the right thing and present osama bin laudin to the forces as we requested at first..........good luck,best wishes, and godspeed to the troops protecting the free world.

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

I Heard that the USA and UK are now threatening Afganistan..........is that true?

If so--wil that lead us in WWIII, or another terrorist attack? :cry:

Kung Fu Black Belt 1st Dan

GoldDragon Academy

-------------------------

Represenitive for Paltalk.com

*-*-*-*-Mouser (Palhelp)*-*-*-*-*-

USA HAVE ATTACK THE TERRESTIST LIKE $% MINUTES AGO NOW ITS DEFINALTLY GUNNA BE A WAR!!!!! :nod: :cry: :sad:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

This is something that had to be done. Period. We gave them more than enough time to cooperate, there is no other option.

America has put themselves in a dilema,

because it is highly likely that the terrorists will retaiate both on america and england.

But lets just hope not :sad:

Fear is just a feeling that you have to overcome, it cannot hurt you. Only panic is a deadly act!