you like Karate Kid  

23 members have voted

1. 1. you like Karate Kid

• yes
    • no

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bit cheezey now looking back on them but I still like Mr. Migi. He would have been a great teacher LOL. Although Daniel IMO is a big geek. LOL Good moves for their time o.

I liked the next karate kid with the girl pretty good its on Disney all the time.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

The Karate Kid movies used to be my favorite when I was a kid lol I still watch them from time to time, they bring back lotsa memories :)

"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make."

-Bruce Lee

I own The Karate Kid (part 1) and watch it occasionally.

Yah, Daniel is a geek, and highly annoying.

But, Mr. Miyagi is awesome!

And, of course, the single biggest reason to watch The Karate Kid: Elisabeth Shue! (In a swimsuit, even!) :lol:

1st Degree Black Belt, Jhoon Rhee Style Tae Kwon Do

remember the bonsai tree on the back of daniel's gi? daniel and miyagi do bonsai style!!!

shotokan karate nidan

jujitsu shodan

kendo shodan

LOL. I stole my screen name from the movie (1st one). I was looking for a new screen name and I was watching Karate Kid 1 for the 100th time, so I said, "hey that works" LOL

Anyways, I still like the movies. They don't play Karate Kid 3 much. I liked that one. And yes, Mr. Miyagi is the man.

Laurie F