• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What should I do?

There is this guy who lives about two and a half blocks from me and hes into all this devil warshipping stuff. Yesterday a few friends and I saw this guy talking to little kids talking about all this devil stuff. He was being mean to a few of the neighborhood children. I looked down the block and this little kid tells me that he has chassed them with a sword. The cops have been called and all they say is he isn't well and until he does something really wrong there is nothing they can do. What should I do when I see him saying stuff to little kids? A few of my friends want to jump him but I don't want them too. They say to me "Do you want us to wait until he rapes a young girl or hits a 6 year old boy with a sword"? Hes tried to attack a young woman in our block. My brother said that if he tries to attack his girl then hes gonna beat him into a bloody pulp.

P.S. Keep in mind that this guy is mentally daranged and is a really strange guy.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Talk to the children's parents and warn them about this man who is talking to their children, and they'll probably want to take action. This is something your whole neighborhood should be on the alert about. Since he's mentally deranged, you may want to get him some psychological help, if at all possible. He sounds like he could be a danger to himself and others.

You may not be able to stop him right away, but putting the neighborhood on alert should definitely help.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Some good advice given there by Monkeygirl.Warn the parents about this guy then they will be keeping an eye out as well.Make as many people aware as possible.The more people that know about this guy the harder it will be for this guy to get up to anything.I understand sometimes its hard not to react badly when you see somebody like him talking to kids but being violent in any way may result in a lot of trouble for you and sets a bad and frightening example to the kids involved.

Next time you see him talking to these kids hang around, make your presence felt make sure nothing bad is happening and then warn the parents it's happened again and leave it to them to decide what action to take.

The man may need help not a good kick in.

Never give in

My son will be seven this year and of course he knows how to tell lies but if I were you I would be a bit more carefull what I said my man.

People don't take to kindly to being told their kids are liers.I'm studing a degree in Psychology at the moment and for the last 3 years have been reading all I can on psychology and personality types.Blaming the child is something some types do and I'm quite sure you don't want to be one of them.Conduct youself properly in front of children and you'll be fine.

Never give in

There's a passage I got memorized, seems appropriate for this situation: Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

ps. its from pulp fiction.

Edited by King of Fighters

Your a Wrestler and a karate Champ, so I’m guessing you are not a small guy. My advise would be close and keep an eye on the kids, and made damn sure the mother * knows you are!!!!!!!! :evil: Being a moron by your self is one thing, when you start screwing with kids, oh, it is on! :x Make sure those kids know, too, that they can call on you and/or the other bigger guys in the neighborhood then they guy is being a jerk. You can always cure his problem the way we do here in Texas, take him out back... :wink:

I live in a world based on logic, reason, and science.

Right...

I am concerned that you are making the man originally mentioned in this thread to be a bad person because the way he acts, but if noone has been harmed, how can you say what he is doing is bad? Maybe he will harm someone in the future, but a person cannot be punished for something they haven't done.

Yeah, that is the whole problem! The Authorities said he “wasn’t well.” This guy is mentally ill, and could really hurt those kids, this is a very read problem that needs to be delt with!

OK guys, calm down. :)

Everyone's opinion and points can be presented and recognized, as long as they are presented and recognized in a respectful manner.

Please keep the discussion respectful. :nod:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Well this is my first post and I'm sorry it has to be a negative one but what the hell is going on here?Warpspider sort yourself out!

It's like this, I haven't agreed with a single word you've said.Gino well done to you, some first class advice.

Warpspider I think you should read Ginos posts again.By the way it seems to me he was very polite and calm you on the other hand need to relax a little.

Once again I'm really sorry to start on a negative note but when I read these posts I just HAD to respond.

It’s ok, Aka. I mean, we are talking about the chance of little choldern getting hurt, if that doesn’t upset you just a little bit, you'd need help!