• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Nunchucks

Does anyone use nunchucks, well? I've been training with them for 3 years now, I always have a hide a chuck with me, 16 inches. It's my favorite weapon.

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
You always carry them with you? Is that a set or a just a pair? I've just started training with them yet have been bruised so many times I lost count lol They're brutal lol but totally worth it!

"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make."

-Bruce Lee

when i tried nunchaku i found them far too clumsy. its more likely that its me that's clumsy, but i didn't like them. i'd prefer a solid stick to whack people with.

shotokan karate nidan

jujitsu shodan

kendo shodan

I heard something like it takes 17lbs of (direct) force to break someone's nose. And nunchucks create 90 lbs. If I hadn't been practicing with padded chucks I'd have very few unbroken bones.

So recognize or be hospitalized

Cuz literally on a scale from one to ten I'm 25.

Yeah, I don't pratice them, but if I did, I'd start with those foam chucka. Plus, as someone said, they are illegal. I like Staff work, I mean, you can use a pool cue, a broom stick, most of the time, when you need a weapon, a long stick will be around just in case.

um, what was the point of the original post?

anyway, i have played with them and have been shown a couple of wrist training exercise with them.

apart from that my knowledge with them is a bit thin.

so, why do you always have a pair of chucks with you?

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

Hi

hope to buy some nunchucks, it's illegal to carry nunchucks but you can carry then to karate and if the police say a think to you, you can say to then i am going to karate.

L8er :karate:

Trodai Karate, Brown Belt 1nd Kyu

"Belts Are For Holding Your Pants Up" Bruce Lee

"With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility"Ben Paker

They're illegal here in Canada aswell, I mean you're not allowed to own a "hardwood" set, they have to be foam. And yes, I only have foam ones (...heh) lol I find they tend to bend went they should stay sraight, err it gets annoying when you try to execute a move but the darn chucks just flip flop everywhere lol But you're right, they don't hurt when you smack yourself in the face.. =P

"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make."

-Bruce Lee