• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hayashi-Ha Shito-ryu Kai world championships in SWEDEN!

mikS

Did anyone else here to go that tournament? The Minakami Sweden team won second place in female team kata and i saw it. Was the posting member here that is at MKD Sweden there? I won 1st in 16-17 years old male 80kg+ sparring, 3rd in 16-17 male kata, and second in male 16-20 weapons kata. If anyone else went to this tournament, do tell!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Did anyone else here to go that tournament? The Minakami Sweden team won second place in female team kata and i saw it. Was the posting member here that is at MKD Sweden there? I won 1st in 16-17 years old male 80kg+ sparring, 3rd in 16-17 male kata, and second in male 16-20 weapons kata. If anyone else went to this tournament, do tell!

Come on, i know that SOMEONE HERE goes to minakami Sweden.!

YAY! That's cool! I'm from MKD in Sweden! I mean... I was, but I visit them a lot and everything, i love them! I love in Estonia right now, that's the problem, but I keep practising shito-ryu here. They won 2nd place? cool! i'm happy! :) :D

Kill is love

YAY! That's cool! I'm from MKD in Sweden! I mean... I was, but I visit them a lot and everything, i love them! I love in Estonia right now, that's the problem, but I keep practising shito-ryu here. They won 2nd place? cool! i'm happy! :) :D

Kill is love