• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

what are your favorite judo throws to do right when you step in. That's how I win most of my matches, right when it starts throw them. My favorites for that are koshi guruma, tai otoshi, tomoe nage, and uchi mata

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
i've never been in a tourney but i like right side ko uchi gari to left ippon seoinage and then if i can't get it go into kata guruma

There are two types of people in the world. Those that find excuses and those that find a way.

-Unknown

i've never been in a tourney but i like right side ko uchi gari to left ippon seoinage and then if i can't get it go into kata guruma

Are you committing to the ippon? If he's so off balance that you can go to kata guruma, then your back should be to him so that you can finish the ippon. If he's THAT off balanced and you're sideways enough to go to kata guruma, then you may not be commiting to the ippon.

all depends on what i'm feeling...if i think i can get one of the first two before i goto the next one then i'll go for it, if not i just feint the throw and end up at the end.

There are two types of people in the world. Those that find excuses and those that find a way.

-Unknown