• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your pets?

Kumite988

I found the really old thread on pets but i decided to start a new one since the last time someone posted on it was close to 1 year ago.

Anyway I have a mut whos part black lab/blood hound and we call him Pucci(pronounced Poochie). LOL stupid name huh? But we decided to call him that cause when he didn't have a name we just called him pooch so he got used to it. And the spelling is because of the italalian opera singer puccini, incase anyones heard of him.

Our newest addition is a brown Chiuahuah named Taco who is definitely the smallest dog I think anyones ever seen. He runs away practically every single day since he hasn't been neutered but theres always someone who calls and we get him back.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I have a English bulldog, my sister has a flop-eyed rabbit, and my friend just gave me a Hermit crab (I know, I know :wink:)

I have two cats.

Brown/Black Tabby (male) named Simba

Gray/White/Black Tabby (female) named Tigger

"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make."

-Bruce Lee

I have a seven year old cat named Shadow. And I have four guinea pigs. Christie is my Mommy pig. She will be celebrating her first adoption anniversary tomorrow. And I have her daughter Scruffy her son Sno pig and his cage mate Harry.

i have two mutts, Cheyanne and Mozart, and I have two pure breeds, An Old English bulldog named Wink and a Boxer named Tink

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

i have a dog named Bentley who is mostly yellow lab and something else. and i have a siamese cat named sneeker b/c she always sneek into the house. then she had kittens and we kept 2 of them, Ugly and Stripes.

Tae Kwon Do

15-years old

purple--belt