• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

OOM YUNG DO

This was on a another forum but i felt the need to post the topic here as well. the marital arts known as OOM YUNG DO and CHUNG MOO DO are classified as cults, both omm yung doe and chung moo do are run by the same man, Grand Master Iron Kim. They have been known to: brain wash people into giving their schools more money and trying to get rid of other martial arts schools that are located by one of their schools.

http://bullshido.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5216&FORUM_ID=2&CAT_ID=8&Topic_Title=Happy+Fun+Death+Threat+Time%21&Forum_Title=General+Discussion

this link will show you what i mean. I am sorry if this offends anyone but when i heard this i thought everyone shpuld know about it.

Edited by Martial Law

Be like the water - Bruce Lee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I dont think you offended anyone :) I dont believe it's a real well known art. Regardless of what anyone says, for me, the only to give anything a fair shake it to check it out personally.

Regards

chung moo do and oom yung do are classified as cults. look up oom young do/chung moo do + cults and you will get a whole lot of information. i agree with stold that it is a mcdojo but it is more than that

Be like the water - Bruce Lee

chung moo do and oom yung do are different names for the same thing. their leader, john c. kim, was locked in prison for five years. yes they are cultists and they use questionable methods to brainwash and drain the money out of victims

I researched this martial arts cult a little bit. I found a handfull of websites of schools that teach this 'art'. And wow, I sure am impressed. They are very careful when they describe their art, using lame attempts to prove that their art is the most the most effective using loose scientific statements. And boy, Grandmaster Kim "Iron" Style makes even super man look bad.

Check this out, these are some of the things Kim Style has apparently been able to do.

http://www.oomyungdoe.com/achievements.htm

It includes everything from jumping off 8 story buildings to pulling vans with his teeth.

This reminds of me of the malepregnancy.com hoax website, very, very well done. This cult has obviously been around for a long time.

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill

wow

how mixed up are they?

chinese name, koren master, phrases/names made up of three/four different languages

god knows what kinda muddled history...

are people really that dumb?

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."