• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The next time I hear someone say Bruce Lee would whoop Tyson, I think I'll gag. Bruce is one of my idols, but so is Tyson. Anyway Tyson out weighs Lee by almost 100 lbs. And Tyson and Lee are about the same height so it isn't like there is a big target to shoot for. Plus Tyson's stance is very low. Not to mention Tyson is just flat out crazy, one punch could knock Lee out, Ten would kill him. I know it is damaging to our collective MA ego to think one of our very best could be beaten by the proverbial "bigger and stronger guy" but Tyson isn't your average bigger and stronger guy. .........Oh yeah Tyson would DESTROY Tito Ortiz too. :o

So recognize or be hospitalized

Cuz literally on a scale from one to ten I'm 25.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
nah, Tyson would get whooped by a guy with kicking skills. Get a big tall guy who can kick really fast and powerful and there goes tysons legs, then his head. As for Bruce, if he got in a few eye gouges are deadly strikes he could win. Tyson plays by rules ( most of the time ) Bruce Lee and most good MA's don't. But then again you have to fight to say you are a good MA, because what's the point in training in MA at slow speeds thinking it will work if you never try it. That's what I hate about kung fu and karate. They claim to be good self defense but you never train full speed at full power with no rules like a street fight.

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

Sansooner-

As for Bruce, if he got in a few eye gouges are deadly strikes he could win

LOL "deadly strikes" and eye gouges..Have you ever tried eye gouging someone from striking range..you would have to gt close enough to Tyson to do that and One shot from tyson would proabably kill him.

Oh yeah Tyson would DESTROY Tito Ortiz too

Tyson does not know how to defend takedowns...he would definetly have a punchers chance but i would give Tito about a 50% chance of winning by Ground and pound.

mike is not unbeatable or invincible, he's strong and skilled, so are alot of other people.

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

If you trained Tyson for a year, grappling and kicking he go in and destroy almost anyone. One of the hits would almost anyone you put in front of him and with the tiny gloves used in UFC he would break someones face. I don't know if I even want to see that. Yes I do, hehehehehe!

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

This really is not what the Comparative Styles forum is for. It is more for comparing specific aspects and different arts. Not saying who would beat who. So, I am going to close this. Thanks.