• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I just had to post this!

I personally know of a school like this that is in operation as we speak. Then place oozes with "negative" energy as do the students that attend. Resist the dark side of the force Luke!!

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I personally know of a school like this that is in operation as we speak. Then place oozes with "negative" energy as do the students that attend. Resist the dark side of the force Luke!!

That is too bad. Whatever happened to the concept of ballance? It seems to me that both extremes, the one this author describes as well as the one he espouses, are destructive to both the martial arts and to those who practice that way. Fortunately, judging from the responses, this type school seems to be the exception rather than the rule.

Freedom isn't free!

Most of the guys I have respect for and vice versa, we go hard and we love it.

The guys that can't take a beating seem to get beat on more than the guys who come back for more IMO. It's disrespect in a way, but it's a good thing... if you keep coming back for more, people will ease up and try to teach you things because they can see you want to learn. Persisting in the face of adversity is paramount to progressing in martial arts.

There's two kinds of fights I like: getting my * beat on hardcore and a close match. Beating up on other people isn't fun (at least within your own dojo, guys from other dojos and tournaments are an exception), but I do beat on people because I know how much I enjoy it.

..if that makes sense.