• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ninjutsu

yes I'd did mostly my intructor talks about weapons suits steath, he teach us alot of ju-jitsu.

A karate punch it is like a dasvasted stick blow. Instead, a blow of Kung Was is comparable to a lash with a chain that has attacked, allaltra extremity one ball of ferro

• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I have studied some Ninjutsu under a friend who is quite adept in it. It is possibly the most interesting fight based art of all time. It uses everything from light kyusho pressure points to bonecrushing kicks and punches. It relies heavily on weapons because the ninja's adversary was the samurai. The samurai was never without a wakizashi and his trusty,rusty katana. So ninjas had to be able to disarm all these weapons from a skilled opponent. Also the weapons the ninjas used were simple, light, and effective. The ninja's didnt have the wealth and resources the samurai did. Everything was improvised and made by hand.

Take a deep breath. Feel your feet gripping the ground. Feel the blood move through your body. Feel your heart beat like a drum. It is amazing what calm and collectiveness can do for you.

• 5 months later...

hi all, i did some research and found out that the last surviving ninja that is still alive is called master ushiro, he lives in china.

:karate:

to be forgotten is a fate worse than death