• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kuji Kiri, does anyone know much about it.

I was recently reading a little bit about Kuji Kiri (The Nine Cuts,) I wanted to learn some more about it and about how well it builds the inner body. I have a guide that sorta shows how to do it but, it seam like a really long process (i don't have a problem with that,) the problem is... It looks like I have to do the whole 9 steps one right after the other, (that would make since) or else it will off balance the body, BUT how am I supposed to memorize it all in order to do it all at once... Does any one have any suggestions on ways to perform Kuji Kiri, and what benifits have you seen from it...

Not yet a student... but soon... very soon.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Search knowledgeable instruction. It is easy to mess up your mind with that stuff. Kuji kiri was pretty common between the samurai arts of medieval Japan, that is the "koryu bujutsu". Many ninjutsu styles used it too. Today it is taught in the advanced levels of many koryu styles. Problem is finding one, as they don't like taking in students whose first questions are about such things.

I would not study any mind messing stuff from Ashida Kim. If his mental training stuff is as crapped up as his physical fighting stuff, then you'll mess up your mind big time. His so called fighting methods are a joke, at best. A cruel joke at worst - if you ever end up using them...

Unless you believe in Astral Spies and such things, of course. Y

Then you're on your own with this one... :D