• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Street Fight; Using certain techniques

IF you were in america you'll get sued, in the rest of the world, where the sensible people live, you'd just realise that it was a fight and that people were bound to get hurt...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF you were in america you'll get sued, in the rest of the world, where the sensible people live, you'd just realise that it was a fight and that people were bound to get hurt...

That's not what I heard it's like in London. But, if you say so...

Personally, I think we should all go out today and kick a lawyer (solicitor) in the groin. It's good practice, and a public service as well! But try to get the sheisters, there are a few good ones out there. Can't afford to loose them!

Freedom isn't free!

Cybren I've done it many times, groin shots work nicely and thanks for comparing me to Bill Gates.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

well, the u.s is the place that someone tries to sue mcdonalds for making them fat...

where you have to have disclaimers in martial arts clubs telling you that you might get hurt...

in case you missed it, i was having a jibe and your legal system...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

In a streetfight you have to do everything possible to protect yourself and or family. Biting,hairpulling eye gouging even cheap shots that you would never do when sparring in the dojo with your friends. When someone wants to kill or rob you then you might end up fighting to the death because its hurt him before he hurts you. Granted this information is coming from a 17 year old who has been in fights but can handle them without going to the seriousness thats involved in a true streetfight.

i've used groin kicks before on the street, and have no problem with using them again. they're incredibly effective, and unless you really whack them hard, you won't do any permanent damage.

eye gauging is another thing. a successful eye gauge will result in serious permanent damage, which i wouldn't want to do to anyone unless i really, really needed to. there are more effective things i can do than eye gauges anyway.

shotokan karate nidan

jujitsu shodan

kendo shodan

My friend (not a martial artist) got into a fight at school once with a popular jock-like guy. Anyway, my friend wouldn't have stood a chance but he kicked him in the groin and finished the fight in 3 seconds. When he told me about it I was clapping and yelling "good job!" until the next day. Next morning he went to school every boy was shoving him, pushing him, hitting him for no reason and he got into some serious after-school fights. I didn't find out until later that the reason was because he took such a 'cheap shot' and a 'respected' bully. He won the fight, but that particular fight caused 100's more.

So I learned my lesson from him, I've never kicked anyone in the groin or gouged their eyes. Just for that reason. And besides, I can beat them without having to do that.

However, if the situation were actually threatening (meaning: if someone's trying to do a lot more than just give you a black eye and rough you up a little) I wouldn't really care how I hit him.

...Except now at my highschool I hear that kicking is cheap? Wtf?! Aw well, I'm gonna kick em anyway :)

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill