• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Street Fight; Using certain techniques

I just have a question about street fighting. I just want to get everyone's perspective on this.

If you are in a fight (parking lot, school, etc), and who you are fighting is a pretty even match to you, height, weight, (his fighting ability unknown), you it bother you to give him a shot to the groin, or :lol: pluck :lol: him in the eyes?

Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do

....Oh yeah, and unofficially...

KENJUTSU

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die." ~ Sima Yi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on the situation..I wouldent hesitate to kick someon in the groin in a Fight but it would have to be a pretty serious for me to gouge someones eyes out...but if i felt like i was in danger or a loved one was i would in a hearbeat.

Neither strike wuould bother me, and I (as most ma's) train for both. It isn't as easy as you'd think to gouge someones eyes out or do permanent dammage to a healthy eye. But in the short term of a fight it is an effective strike. And even if it did permanent dammage, better him than me!

Freedom isn't free!

the eyes are weak and the body is conditioned to react in a certain way to anything going towards your eyes

you don't actually need to have your fingers wedged in there to get a good result.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

I don't think you can say you're going to outright do somethng. I'd personally just react to anything he does.

Honestally, if I could, i'd run first. If I had to, I'd do whatever it takes to keep myself safe.

Sure kick him in the groin and follow up with a series of strikes until his out. A hammer blow to the nose after a good groin kick works pretty good.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

No GROIN SHOTS!! (if you are in high school!) haha if thats the first time you strike and you hit him in the groin, you'll look like a *!!! Instead, do a hook shot to his jaw, right below the ear!!!! THIS WILL STUN HIM GOOD!!

I know this from experience. One good shot to the jaw and some one will go down!! (or the nose, but might break it and get sued!!)

Go for a groin shot when it is absoultly nessesary!

tokin' chokin' chillin'

PRIDE! OKINAWA PRIDE!