• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

just a quick question.

a looong time ago i remember seeing a little comic book (the little a5 sized thing in hk) that was a dragonball thing.

i think it was probably the first issue as it had a little boy with a tail who used to turn into a big monkey/gorilla when something happens (can't remember what...)

did the dragonball series start with this or did it jump straight into him being older?

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragon Ball didn't start with Dragon Ball Z but with... Dragon Ball when Songoku arrived to the earth and he had that monkey tail!!! For me it was the best serie. Songoku was trying to find who he was and at the same time he was learning martial arts to fight in the martial art contest and to defeat the red army... the bad guys!!! Dragon Z was also good but Dragon Ball GT (the last one) sucks :wink:

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water...

another question

was there an old geezer in it that gets nosebleeds when exposed to um, females...?

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

all you are talking about Master Roshi. perveted but a great fighter. do not let him get you confused with that son goku stuff it is GOKU. And if i'm correct it is really GOKU SON.

falcon kick!!!

like i say, it was a long time ago and it wasn't in english so i have no idea what their names are.

as for the monkey guy i do know he is based on the chinese monkey god type guy who has a lot of names... (most of which he gave himself)

The monkey was in Dragon Ball and the monkey was Songoku... because of his tail.. when exposed to the moonlight he became the monkey... but that only happened one time.. because his tail was cut... and it was Songoku I'm sure because Dragon Ball has a legion of fans in Portugal.... And I saw Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon GT

Yeah despite the names.... Dragon Ball was the first and was the best. The martial arts championship in Dragon Ball was great with all that characters