• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I used to watch that show quite often, and have on response. WHY THE HECK DOES EVERY ONE DIE FOR GOHAN!?!?!?!?! Everyone loses their lives to save his. Tell me I'm wrong.

Tang Soo Do/Tae Kwon Do

....Oh yeah, and unofficially...

KENJUTSU

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die." ~ Sima Yi

• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Tien would get bust up from Gohan but.
Are you kidding Tien and his superior Mercenary Tao are the only to people who ever defeated Goku. And don't forget in GT when Tien kicked Trunks butt so bad he had no choice but to go super Sayian. And Trunks was still training in GT and Gohan just became a book nerd and stopp training. so i Tien would just killed Gohan.

falcon kick!!!

well they're not really dragonball z, are they? though i'm with you, it's far from the best anime around; i've always been a rurouni kenshin/GTO fan myself. i always meant to check out trigun, but i never got around to it. still, i have fond memories of watching DBZ... and a lot of the fight scenes are just flat out cool.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai