• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wouldn't it be cool if DBZ was mainly about Vegeta instead of that dork Goku? Cant they make a spinoff? He's so cool I'm gonna grow an Afro and wear white gloves and boots all the time! J/k

So recognize or be hospitalized

Cuz literally on a scale from one to ten I'm 25.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vegita is cool. I am trying to colect all the DBGT movies, but i have seen epasodes 1 to 10 of DBGT. my personal fave character is Tien *blushes* I dunno why, ever since I had started watching DBZ I like him ^___^ but like I said,...I dunno WHY I like him,...I just do, lol. but anywho, goku is a total nub-head, Vegita can be a pest at times with his pride about the size of canada, but oh well! lol. :lol:

if the fist goes forth with hold the anger, if the anger goes forth, with hold the fist.

True,, I dont watch MUCH of the show anymore, I am more often working on Charts, my Kata, or doing other stuff, but I still like the show, It just has lost alot of other peoples intrest once the sayjins became one of those 'all-might' forces, *sighs* that i guess is one of the reasons I like Tien, he is one of the strongest humans, and has worked har to get were he is, wereever that may be,...

if the fist goes forth with hold the anger, if the anger goes forth, with hold the fist.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
although i don't much care for dragonball z (dragonball was way better, btw), it'll always hold a special place in my heart as one of the first animes i started watching, as sad as that sounds :P i did enjoy the cell games saga, that was pretty cool. i haven't watched that show in a looooong time. i hated gt, i haven't watched beyond the first tape. i couldn't even make it all the way through :dodgy:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

yeah gt sucks. Yamcha is one of my favorites too, because he is more realistic. his special move is the wolf fang fist, i love that. cell games where cool, it was the majin bu saga that sucked. the most annoying would have to be Goku. In DB he was cool but every since he died he sucked. i do not like the way they threat piccolo now like his really weak.

falcon kick!!!