• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bruce Lee game

MawashiGeri60

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I've heard the bruce lee game is quite bad...

But I know Virtua Fighter 4 is awesome, all kinds of different styles...You can costumize your character with the money you win from winning fights..it's awesome, I'm only guessing it's better than tekken 4.

War and anger shall reign

The clash of iron can be heard

By blindness you're driven insane

I'm lost in anguish and grief

• 2 weeks later...
no the bruce lee game is a bust....... just something to try and make money off his name, the style is not much like his and he walks like a girl up and down the moutions and stuff. but, there is one martail arts game on x-box that many over look it is called shumue 2.. it is the best none aracde fighter martail arts game i have ever played and has the best story.

yes shumue 2 is a great game. too bad it's only on xbox though. the bruce lee game i hear it's easy as hell, but haven't played it at all.

no the bruce lee game is a bust....... just something to try and make money off his name, the style is not much like his and he walks like a girl up and down the moutions and stuff. but, there is one martail arts game on x-box that many over look it is called shumue 2.. it is the best none aracde fighter martail arts game i have ever played and has the best story.

yes shumue 2 is a great game. too bad it's only on xbox though. the bruce lee game i hear it's easy as hell, but haven't played it at all.

it´s not only on x-box. It´s on the now dead Dreamcast, too.

Shukokai Karate, Orange belt ( 7. kyu)