• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Navy Seal

sansoouser

is n e 1 training to be a navy seal? Or anything in the US, like army, marines, air force, or navy. Special Ops, whatever.

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
If they are. I don't think they will be spending to much of their time on line surfing messageboards. Espically Seals. LOL

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

are you saying they should train 24/7? It's good to take a break.

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

I don't figure many Seal in training are worried about getting on line. What time they do get to themselves Im sure its spent writting home.

People in the armed forces don't have much free time anyhow I would only guess the Seals, Rangers, Green Berets have none.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

im not a seal but i am in the US navy DEP program and am applying to be a SWICC, which basically commands the smaller combat boats that go in for close attacks on land and other vessels as well as do seal drop offs. no seals in training wouldnt be here but after graduation what makes anyone think there any diffrent from everyone else? sure they are elite but reguardless of what you might have heard they have lives outside the navy and have hobbies, its not unlikely we'd have one or two here.

"i could dance like that!.......if i felt like it...." -Master Betty