• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Someone help?

Coco

Kata: "Practise is the key"

I never herd of junino kata.

In modern karate there are about 52 katas all togerther from okinawans to the modern.

i think is called ni dan somethin don't know

I know how it feels FEAR 100 people watching you doing saifa etc alone

I don't know many people who are not nervous performing kata_ probabely meaning geting up on your own or as part of a small grioup*##

Everyone else is as well

practise is the key i go to my karate gym 2 times a week when am back home i train and remember the katas ***

I am still training however, having dabbled in Shotokan and Shotokai Karate. I am please to report that Kenshukai is one of the strongest and most disciplined styles ( i did not write this)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Take it slowly:

Don't try to learn too many katas straight away. A good instructor will make sure you learn each one at the appropriate stages in your development.

* Just read *

Put maximum effort into each movementa as well as maintaning the correct mental attitude.

The more you practise kata the more the more you allow your mind and body the oppotunity to become fimilar with the kata, and thereby.....................store it in your memory

We all face the same fear

I am still training however, having dabbled in Shotokan and Shotokai Karate. I am please to report that Kenshukai is one of the strongest and most disciplined styles ( i did not write this)

Don't rely on people for your improvements trust me.

onix_dragon@hotmail if you need a full detail on saifa empi etc kata come to talk to me i konw alot

bye...

Like the rest I don't know that kata I am from shotokan style,but for my experience what'S really important when you learnd a kata is that you have to break the kata in part, usually you'll have a bloc fallowed by a conter attack,that one part you have finished with one opponent and you move to the next,later on you will be abble to had rythme .

I don't train for belt color I train to survive on the street