• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

dont pay next month , if he comes with the contract , just say that you will call, a lawyer if he doesnt leave you alone.

i bet that your teacher wont bother you again.

sry about my english, i stop learning along time ago

Help the world and I will help you

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many ways to get out of the contract. Read the fine print. Is it a funding company? If so, they will have a move out of the area clause usually about 25 miles, if you want to be dishonest send a letter to yourself at a friend or family member's house and use that to say that you needed to move out of the area.

You could also look at the fine print and see what it says it offers, usua;;y you will find a loop hole. If it says you are learning a traditional Chinese art, make him prove his grasshopper style is legit. Also check and see if it says you will achieve certain things from the training, if you don't than there is an out.

AND NEVER SIGN A LONG TERM CONTRACT UNTIL YOU CAN TRAIN AT A SCHOOL FOR ABOUT A MONTH TO SEE WHETHER IT IS RIGHT FOR YOU!

---Aaron

Ving Tsun is limitless in it's application.

American Ving Tsun Kung Fu Academy

http://www.moyyat.net

at least anyone else who might be interested will now tell him to hop it.

WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!

Cody

white belt in everything

Well sounds like false advertisment .

Somone that Cheats in life will take short cuts in the Arts...

Do you want to learn bad habits?

To make up a style is no light matter , most styles evolved overtime by true masters (were not made up by some lier with say 8-20 years of training, if that). Has "Buddys" grasshopper style had the test of time ? has it been proven in real conflict meany times over 100s or 1000's of years?

I'm not saing to "make up" a style is wrong, from this has happend and worked.

But for someone to do so they must be a true master of the arts, or there is no point.

Is this not evolation of othere arts, not "making up" a style?

look at JKD history or others.

"You punch like a pig and kick like a dog"

I didn't say a style had to stand the test of time to be effective.

I mean evrery style was young at one point. But JKD is more a way of thought than a "style" . Bruce Lee didn't make a up "New Style" persay.

Ba gau is only like 200 years old and it works great and there are othere.

Its not Like Krav Maga was made by somone with no knolege of how to fight or experince is it?

I didn't say It was wrong or bad I just said it was no light matter. I dout that the GrassHopper guy Has the Knolege to "Make" A new Style that is really any good. Even Bruce Lee didn't make up a "new style" .

But I would trust Bruce Lee on the JKD thing.

Dosn't JKD use "Things " from styles that have stode the test of time?

"You punch like a pig and kick like a dog"

• 2 weeks later...
grasshopper kung fu, i think is where you stay low to the ground like almost squating wihtout your hands touching the ground, and when you attack you jump up and usually kick, and the kicks are usually double kicks... i dont kno its kinda fun actually except or the 120 dollar fee

That sounds absolutely useless.

Not only useless, that sounds hilarious! :D