• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hi all i was wondering if grass hopper kung fu exists, because my new instructor said that Chi li xiang, the style i'm learning is also known as grasshopper kung fu originated from a imperial guard kung fu. I'm getting the feeling my school is fake. He also made me sign a 6 month contract for 120 dollars a month..... what do you guys think?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i'm screwed, i talked to other schools and they said my instructor is a fake, they said that grasshopper kungfu doesn't exist and i went to one other kung fu school and the teacher said that my instructor was his student and that my instructor must have been lying. i'm soo screwed that guy made me sign a 6 month contract for 120 a month and the class times are only 2 days a week for 30 minutes. I'm going to go now and pound my head against the wall

Yeah u are screwed.

You were scammed.

You really never should have jumped on it.

Oh well.

It doens mateer much.

it just means it's a personal style and its new.

It may turn out good as long as it as efective.

P.S I'm drunk right now if you can't tell.

well while you are there you might as well try to learn as much as you can.....sorry but it sounds like you were screwed, i would never sign a contract for martial arts plain and simple, i would never pay that price either, 120 a month!!!!

just pester him alot and see what you can learn, see if you can train longer and hopefully you will learn something useful

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger

sound interesting :lol:

If grass hopper can be a style,

maybe ladybird can be also.

Sorry but I can't help to laugh....

Darkness grants me pair of dark black eye,

Yet I determine to look for Brightness

if you truly feel defrauded, you don't have to honor the contract. read it very closely... you may have legal recourse.

"It is not how much you know but how well you have mastered what you've learnt. When making an assessment of one's martial arts training one should measure the depth rather than the length".

- MASTER "General" D. Lacey

I agree...

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."