• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

shaolin uniforms

but the robes the monks wear traditionally represent their act of "shedding" possessions and is, you can say, strictly buddhist tradition.

if you are not buddhist and you don the robes, it's kinda like a civilian wearing a military uniform.

(maybe a bad comparison but i hope you get the idea)

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
but one would point out that, at least in america, civilians where military clothing all the time. why? i have no idea, i think it's fairly stupid. i just don't understand the need to by camoflage pants. for what? i just find it ironic that people are willing to pay around $60 for these robes that, as you said, people where to shed their need of material possesions. they do look neat, though :P still, i'd never buy one

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

and i should also point out that a majority of people who claim to be vietnam veterans are not.

it's an image thing.

just like you have some "martial art" people who wear the chinese long robe, grow the beard and talk with the accent...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."